Reviews for Lightning in a Bottle
sfbxfcb chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Wonderful!
NicosWriting 87 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Excellent, when I read this chapter I could see Jonathan Taran Smith and the other actors acting the scenes

Keep it up and I like your username
Alex B. Goode chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Keep it going buddy. Doing great!
Alex B. Goode chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Nice.
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love this story man. You do great quality work.
80286 chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Nice story so far, I'm looking forward to reading more. My only question is didn't they pick up and move the entire house at the end of the series?

I'd also like to thank-you for using "Quotes" around your dialogue; I just looked through most of the Home Improvement fan-fiction on this site and I couldn't bring myself to read most of them due either to the cosmetics and grammar of the story, or the story being more depressing than I prefer to read. One of the terribly written stories I did read was your tribute 'THE ULTIMATE HOME IMPROVEMENT FAN FICTION', and I appreciate the (sadly) accurate parody.
Norville123 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Oh i love home improvement :) Keep it up :)
Never Ending Master chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Good job, but maybe add a part wher Tim The Tool Man Taylor starts blowing people away with a nail gun, grunting "More POWER!" over and over until he starts crying motor oil.
CCinderellaa chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
I'm glad I came across this story. I'm very interested! (: I love how you are writing this with a view into different characters POV.

Nice job! Looking forward to the next chapter!
randyiscool chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
I like it so far although maybe in the house there should be a string of so called "acedents" afecting everyone in the house, and everyone would be involved.
Alex B. Goode chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
I think they should stay in Detroit.
Baxxie chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Aww, noo.. What about having them move into a new neighbourhood and then strange things start to happen. Maybe the house is haunted or something?

If it helps, I hope you continue. If it doesn't, it's a real shame, because I liked the idea a lot.

Anyway, good luck and I hope you change your mind :)

Love, Baxxie
Baxxie chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Good chapter! Too bad Randy gave such a bad reaction to the moving part. I never imagined him having a problem with it, since he left for Costa Rica for so long. But then again, that is a different situation.

Anyway, good chapter and sorry for not reviewing all your stories lately. I've been really busy, so I didn't have much time to read them. I have vacation now, so I'll get busy on this site again ;)

Update again soon!

Love, Baxxie
randyiscool chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
great chapter. I wonder what will happen next.:)
Youtube Slut chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
very nice. I love this chapter.