Reviews for Why?
maria chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Nick so adorable!
Alaee301 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
AWWWWWWWWW this made me so HAPPY!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
really?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
oh wow
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
ha!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
This story was fantastic! Great job! You really stayed true to the characters. And I love Macy, Queen of the Fangirls, taking charge.

New favorite!
lolicookies chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
ahahha! I LOVED IT! AMAZING JOB! D
DestielsSecretChildOfLove chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
awwww xx
rubyred21 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
cute ending ;3
KingKhan chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
I ABSOLUTELY loved the last line! Awesome work!
RS Fan chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
EEEEEP!

Very nice ending! The pickup line was a great touch.

RS Fan chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
I think its time that I dont do this every chapter because Im just likr bombarting your review board with my sucky and undefined reviews. So my last review will be at the end.

CHAPTER 5: YAY NICK! - He finally admits he has fallen for Macy Misa! I honestly love the part when Mr. Romano seems to be more fond of Macy than Nick. It reminds him and her that even though he's a rockstar; people still see him as a normal person. Someone just as good, or even better, than a normal girl.

RS Fan chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
CHAPTER 4: I love this chapter! Macy is so nicely written! I always expected her to avoid Nick after doing something so bold. I love how he's so comfortable and "desperate" for her but yet still acts normal around her. The fact that he tells her something like he used a pickup line to "get" a girl only proves that he cares about her dearly even if they end up as just friends.

RS Fan chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
CHAPTER 3: It was short, simple, and sweet. Not much I can really review for this chapter but it would've of been nicer if youu had put something interesting in each chapter.

RS Fan chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
CHAPTER 2: This chapter was...fluffy(: I love that he cares about her so much and how he got irratated at Joe when he had said that to Macy. You portrayed Joe perfectly, I guess, but I do wish to see some Joe/Kevin/Macy friendship in the next chapters. The chapters so far seemed a bit too rushed, still. Nick is so lovely and caring in this chapter but I wished you made him more closed up. Scared, almost.