Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
I read eggman request for tails and teared up a little...
Tails is awesome.
Witch Knight Daisy chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Rouge had better do the right thing. If I were her, and I were working for Eggman, I'd leave first chance I get and not worry about the money. And about how Eggman has Tails under his control, it's low. Using a kid. He's got some nerve.
Witch Knight Daisy chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Good start and good intro of Shadow to the world of B-K. I'll read more later.
Witch Knight Daisy chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Good prologue! To be honest, I've read this several times but only as a guest. Now I'm re-reading this for inspiration and ideas on my crossover fic which will have B-K, along with Rise of the Guardians and Wreck-It Ralph plus 2 more genres. I haven't started on it yet, but I will soon. Anyway, I'll be reading this everyday.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 32 . 4/24/2013
nice, tragic, strange and awesome
OakheadLord chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Can the Dr. Eggman be the game version? I hate all the other versions.
Christiansoldier5 chapter 29 . 2/11/2012
woah, Eggman got so happy that he went insane, Rouge FINALLY meets Banjo, and this chapter overall makes me wish i cried reading it. it should be illegal for artwork of this fanfic NOT to exist, so unless you want to break the law, draw something relevant to the story. thank you.
Christiansoldier5 chapter 32 . 2/1/2012
this... story is so awesome, chapter whats-its-face especially made me cry, that no review on the planet can describe the emotions im feeling.

Sadness cos sonic died, and got raped prior to that.

joy cos amy's pregnant

sappiness cos of the romantic element

humerous due to banjo and kazooie

and tons of others.

i rate this, 10 out of motherf*cking 10
jakeroo123 chapter 32 . 2/28/2011
I actually half expected Mario and Luigi to go to the underwhere and ask Queen Jaydes to bring Sonic back... she does owe them a big favor.
StarryKirby chapter 32 . 8/9/2009
Aw, it's such a sad and happy ending at the same time :) Sorry that I didn't get around to reading this for a long while :P

I'll look up the next part soon!
TMHB77 chapter 32 . 8/4/2009
a great story overall. everything came together in the end just as it should have, with the exception of one last loose end. any idea when will pennance be up?
TMHB77 chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
Sorry my review took so long, I've been mad busy. anyway, very touching chap! I like how you've made all videogames in the same universe, that really opens up all kinds of sequel and spin off opportunities. I look forward to your conclusion!
StarryKirby chapter 30 . 7/30/2009
*cries* Aw, I feel so bad! Poor Sonic and LOG...Grunty, eh, I don't care so much about her.

What happened to Eggman? Is in a mental institution somewhere now? 0_o

And Tails...poor guy must be going crazy. Where's he going now, anyways?

Update soon, please! I still haven't decided which bit to use so I can drill a hole in Eggman's fucking skull, so he's got some time...
TMHB77 chapter 30 . 7/30/2009
Ready for the sad funeral chap! Also, I like how you are going to tie in some smash bros to this. Magnificent chap, keep up the good work!
StarryKirby chapter 29 . 7/27/2009
0_0 NO! HOW COULD YOU? I'm not so upset about the horribly rhyming head, but L.O.G and Sonic were awesome! How dare you, Eggman!

*begins preparations to drill a hole in Eggman's skull with a power drill*

While I'm getting the supplies, you keep writing! I'm dying to know what happens now!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »