Reviews for Something Valuable
Lily800 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
OMG this was kinda good...
Nova fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Can you continue this please :)
Nova fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This is just scary i liked it at the start but not the

end
Srmthfg fan chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww :D
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Ooh! Cool! This is awesome! *U* Manova intrigues me, and this was a very good portrayal of both characters, and especially how they may have acted together! U (I've seen this on deviantART, too! XD Awesome there as well! I'm 'SonicTailsBros4ever' over there, though. XD) Rock on! Awesome work!
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
A little on the cliche side at times, but Mandarin's attitude was very fitting of him. I liked the sense that he's on the edge of his betrayal and Nova isn't his only emotional struggle pertaining to that.

I'd like to see Nova's voice a bit more tuned; it didn't always feel like her. At first I honestly thought it was Gibson talking with the vocabulary. xD
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Whew, that's quite the ending... 0_0 However, I can see your point; it's nice to see something out of the ordinary. In this fic, you can actually feel sorry for Mandarin; another side of him is revealed. Nice job with the emotions! You did great leading up to the climax. Well done!
Sulfur Dusk chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
LOVED IT!

The concept of this pairing is absolutely REMARKABLE when portrayed so in-character like this. I'e recently become a bit of a pre-series Mandova fan, but I can't seem to find accurate stories with Mandova in them. However, this oneshot impressed me to an enormous length.

I loved it that it was in Nova's POV, to start off with. You can witness her emotions and confusion while facing Mandarin like this. This seems to be the type of thing he would do, how he would act, if she questioned him like this.

Absolutely remarkable. I adored every second of it.

SincerelyDuskblood
KallimaHeart chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Nice! I love this story, there really aren't enough Mandova stories out there. And I agree with Washu, you should totally turn this into a full-out story; you set it up so it could easily be turned into one. Only a few minor spelling and/or grammar mistakes, but good writing! Keep it up!

KHeart
Fastern chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I'm about to say something very outside of my normal stature, but I'm so excited, I'm going to do it anyways.

AW, HELL YEAH!

Okay, that's done.

I'm glad you wrote this, because now I can only assume you're a fellow Mandova supporter...And there aren't too many Mandova suppoters out there. It was sentimental and believable. Mandarin's in character, Nova's in character. Everyone's in-character. Your narrative is showing signs of improvement. Spelling and grammar is alright. Quite satisfying is terms of the plot.
Innocently-Whimsical92 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
i loved it! if this is a one shot, it has to become a full story!