Reviews for The Prince of Hogwarts
mavrow1 chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Fantastic story! I really like the way you've built the characters, they've really come to life. Each has their own personality that really makes this story enjoyable to read. I hope that you continue your excellent work.
Tricia chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
OMG! I really want to know what happens next. I truly hope you continue this story it's great. Please update soon.
crazykrew chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
omg please please update... so awesome!...
elli chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Hi, I started reading the new prince and found it to be an great work of fiction. The possiblity of Snape being raised by someone in the wizarding world has always intrigued me. I started reading your sequel and was sad to notice that you have discontinued your story. Even if you don't continue to finish this story. Please keep writing, you create such a beautifull picture with just your words.
panther73110 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Are you going to finish this story?
KodeV chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
this story is going along great, although i sort of dislike the fact that you are a) putting distance between lily & severus so quickly & b) that the maurders once again are not being punished for their deeds, but severus & his friends are.

severus' cousin nero is a first class jerk & i foresee a messy end for him. because of his mommy (who is, by the way, a real tch), he has been raised to be voldemort's cannon fodder. i know that severus won't be a DE (because Prince's bow to no man) & i'm hoping you will save mulcebier & narcissa from that fate also.

this is definately going on my alerts list!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Really great! Please update
Madlenita chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Well, your story is amazing... I really would like to read more, but i guess there will be no more chapters...
Anyway: thank you.
Victoria Saint Claire chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Hey this story and it's prequel is great will it be continued anytime in the future I want to know how Lily's and Severus relationship will progress in the future!
missy chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
please update this story. it's really good.
flame55 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
when are you going to update

and why in the world are you letting remus go to potter side thats not a good idea

and i hope severus becomes heir of the prince line i mean if i was him and nero was like that he would not be the hier
ImBusyPlanningGlobalDomination chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Why haven't you updated this?It's been almost 2 years...
emi-chan74 chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
This is an awesome story and I hope you update soon! I really love how the snarky snape we all know and love is really starting to come out. And what will happen with Remus? I really can't wait to see! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Finish the story, adopt it out, or discontinue it! Its been a year.
ellensin787 chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Please carry on! :D it's awesumm both stories
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »