Reviews for The Necklace
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 1/1
Awesome story. Great title. Trust Anna to do all to get what she wishes. She probably scared Truth to death to let her pass. If Yoh has Spirit of Earth, whom I would place at same power tier as Truth ( because Truth doesn't appear omnipotent) it could have helped.
Rumia chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Ah, trust Ed to want to do everything by himself. Anna could've just shown spirits to them just to prove that she can do it. Or have Yoh and Amidamaru running to Anna or something. I would love to see their reactions to Amidamaru.
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Beautiful. And perfect characterization. )
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Haha, first crossover I've read and liked. It was really good, and you kept them in character. Good job!
alex hernandez chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
i think you should do one about Faust VI and Eliza, aplying to become a state alchemist. and ed and al have to protect Faust's research and eliza, i think it would be funny XD!
archsage328 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
huh pretty good idea. i think u should goin with it
Anne Asakura chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Just for curiosity, I was want an crossover on portuguese with Hughes and Asuma and I, by accident, I saw one with Shaman King and, well, I'm a great fan of the manga and decide to read 8D

I'd liked, at really. Your idea sounds weird in the first impression, but funny! I'd never through when Anna was react in Ed's presence, but was so in character the conversation!

The final was the best part. I really love her talk with Ed and gaven the oportunity to bring her mother back.

Nice work!

P.S: I'm the only one to think Anna same as Winry?
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
kwl this was very interesting. it really made me think :)
Black Convoy chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Pretty good for being out of your comfort zone. For all my two cents are worth, I'd suggest moving it to the crossover section of Shaman King/ Fullmetal Alchemist. I mean, it's a jewel in a pile of crap (anime x-over section).

Just to tell you about the one mistake I found, you should have used "peace" instead of "piece" in Anna's answer to Edward.

Besides all of that, I enjoyed this oneshot and I look forward to reading some of your other stories/updates in the near future.