Reviews for Keep Me Captive, Save My Brother
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
"And damn Dean was a good teacher."

Loved that line, it really reminded me of Cocky!Dean.
Hadrianna chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aw, so cute :D
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aww I just loved this it was great!
JenF chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Ah - just what the doctor ordered. The perfect drabble with a little extra on the side. And you've managed to include the sentence that always turns me to jelly inside:

"Dean, I'm here. You're safe."

writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Perfect. So simple and exquisite!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hi - You've got a pretty darn good Muse there, Sweety- And expanding the initial drabble into a little story was a great idea - Good job!
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Wow! That was intense, so much pain and the whole captured issue. I am amazed how well this flowed and I loved Dean's wandering pain filled mind, and when he finally realized it was Sam.

Perfect that Sam could make him so much better.

Oh, and loved Dean being a great teacher and student.

sid
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Aw! I really like this. The boys always look out for each other and you've captured it beautifully.

That last line is my favorite. Nicely done.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Love me some disoriented Dean and has-his-back Sammy.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Ehrm, well, I can tell you I saw this being played out. I am a bit squemish about torture scenes but, considering the skill with which people, and you among them, write them I have a feeling I will end up writing one myself one day. The best part of this drabble though was the recovery, and I simply loved the last line! You are great, keep at it!
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hi, Perfect hurt Dean/comfort Sammy. Could have read this over and over again. Loved it, thanks. x
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This was really fun. Love your 'official drabble' and especially love the follow up comfort that I would have been begging for. I like that Dean thought he was still captive because the cleaning hurt so much. And I really liked how we got a glimpse of how upset Dean was getting through Sam's soothing words. Well crafted!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Great job, dear. Really felt the hurt and the comfort in this one!
InSecret chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Yay, hero Sam! Poor Dean. This was cool, especially Sam in the second part, so upset but steady and caring at the same time. Nice work :)
L5472 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh Dean...i'm very glad Sam got to him in time. What a hero. Poor baby...