Reviews for You Can Let Go
What is with you people and making me cry or almost cry!? I'm tearing up! Sad and yet, I can totally see it happening.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Climb aboard everyone we're going on a feels trip
CallMeSoldier chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I've read this five times in the last year. Every time, it hits me. It reminds me when my dad left, and it brings out feelings that I have burried inside for so long. I just wanted to say that this is beautiful, truly awe inspiring, and when I'm feeling emotionally numb again, I'll be back to visit. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job and reminding me that I do still have those emotions, and I am able to go on living without him. Beautifully done. :)
Anjiera-sama chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I cried. I wish this was also a KakaIru fic lol
Fluffymausi-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I really really really love your story. Although it tore my heart apart and ruined my make-up, I really enjoyed your sad little tale. It's just like I was expecting Iruka's death to happen and when Naruto called him Daddy, that was too much. But in my opinion, Iruka is the father figure of Naruto and he thinks the world of him (yes i am quoting Bee here). Anyway thank you for your heartbreaking little piece of art and I wish you good luck with writing for the future. Keep up your good work! :)
Have a nice day.
Your FMC
XiaoXiaoTYY chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I've read it three times now and it still makes me cry.
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
knowing this song just makes it even sadder! but good job! :)
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Very few fanfics actually get me in tears. Congratulations.

If you don't mind, I'm going to sob my heart out now.
Monk Gyatso chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
It was nice.:)
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This story was good, short, and powerful. Very good job.

Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
*wipping away a few tears on the back of my hand* That was so sweet. If someone can write something to actually get me to cry, you know you did a good job.
Rarely Lethal Lumberjacks chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was so beautiful and so touching. I don't cry easily, but this one had me weeping.

This story is amazing. You did a FANTASTIC job. *sniffles*
CountryHick29 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I love this song and the story was beautiful. It actually made me cry!
anime.rules.XD chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
people you need to read this with sadness and sorrow, and loneliness naruto theme songs it has a good effect on you
dragfire58 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
this is the best story ever! i cried when i read this. you did a wonderful job writing this. congradulations! keep up the fantastic job.