Reviews for Time Out
Meaning Scene chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I LOLed when I read the description for this! The cherub bootcamp might be my favorite Jonas brothers moment of all time. Thanks for posting this! It was a fun (and funny) read!
ride2night chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
LOL

Stella is such a good friend:D

Haha. I actually enjoy Stella and Joe as best friends rather then a couple:]

Lori
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
ha ha ha I saw that youtube video, all I can say is poor Joe lol
phoebenpiper chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I just recently got into Jonas!, so this was the first fanfic of the show I've read. It was WONDERFUL! You totally had the characters and the tone of the show correct.

My fave part was where Nick calmly asked, “Why on earth is he wearing those shoes with that outfit? He looks ridiculous.” I can totally hear Nick's deadpan voice saying that.

And the bit about Zac and RPatz was perfect! Great job! I even sent the link along to several friends so they can read it, too!
xXCaitieCat chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
haha I really liked this! XD it was sweet lol but I totally cracked up at the "he might actually enjoy that." LOL anywyas loved it xD

xoxo

KT
Irrevocablyamanduh chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
ahaahhaa! This is soo freakin' hilarious, and amazing! :) I could soo see that happen between Joe and Stella!
Tricia Belle chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Stella has got the power. Haha.

I love this idea.

And I love that video. :D
Shereeeeboo chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Great video btw. :D

Genius! :D
onewomanshow chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
That was cute and very funny. Joe is like Stella's puppet. Great one-shot!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Cute. I like the interaction between the two.
brittanysnodes chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Very awesome! Joe & Stella are a new favorite of mine and this was just hilarious.
myers1978 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
that was so hilarious! I liked the spanking conversation lol )
xxUnbreakableLove16xx chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
aw. i love joe and stella together. this was very funyy as well as their cherub video.
DisneyFan35 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This was very funny!
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Hahaha. I love Stella and how she interacts with Joe. She knows just how to get the upper hand. "So obviously it’s not all about the clothes you pick; it’s how I wear them." Oh Joe, what a bad choice of words. You'd think he'd know by now to just agree with Stella. Silly boy. And Joe's lie to try avoid telling his brothers he was in time out made me laugh. The end though, her patting him on the head, takes the cake. Awesome little oneshot!

Kelly