Reviews for Dark Shines
Elsweyrian chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
what will happen?
Oregano Samurai chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Ahh, Lucien and Vicente! So hard to find fanfiction including these two in such a way _ Your style of writing is rather compelling and quite sophisticated. Can't wait to see what Lucien does with the amulet. (I always wondered what would happen were your character to die :S Would someone find the amulet and merely sell it, for example?)

This sounds like it's going to get comical, I hope that you decide to keep going!
maskedpainter chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
in my opinion bravil sucks i hate going there on quests.

but i love your story its very intresting and a huge twist i can't wait for more.

Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I continue to enjoy this delightful story. :D 'Honor Thy Mother', indeed. _
maskedpainter chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
this is intresting. its very original i can't wait for the next chapter please please please update!

Crisium chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I was looking for a Dark Brotherhood adventure story. I'll be interested to see where you go with this one- it looks very promising. Very original too- I'm sure I've never seen anything quite like it. Well done!
SherrySummer chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Well, for one moment, I thought this was yet another Lucien/Vicente Slash. :D It seems not, but I'm happy that I came across this fic. It is an original beginning and well written. You certainly know how to get your readers interested. I am very much interested in seeing where you are taking this. _