Reviews for Midnight in the Garden
Perlas chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is beautiful.
The Demon Prosecutor chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
It's just... magnificent. You captured their characters so perfecly i pictured the scene while reading.
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Two words are enough to describe this story. I cried.
Lunacordelia chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
omfg my feels! *crys silent tears*
but seriously that was really, very good. CC and Lelouch weren't OOC at all great job!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow. The behind the scenes that we never got to see. I imagine that it would play out very much like this.
Lone Triarii chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was touching and beautifully done. Absolutely wonderful, thank you.
Pale Plum Melodies chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
:'(

that would simply do.

T_T

these emoticons say it all.
klainenific chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
i am crying.. i usually cursed all those writers who write a post or pre thoughts about episode 25 of code geass r2... but this is just heart breaking abd killing me easily.. this is so sad yet so beautiful.. and now i will be forever depressed anout his death..
HopelessRomanticist chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
...and I'm back to the depressed/bittersweet combination. You are good at inspiring that, aren't you. Guess it teaches me not to read several of your stories one after the other. As normal, the quality is exceptional. Makes it better (worse) that I can actually imagine this scene.

HR
Sadari chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
"You have broken many promises, Lelouch Why should this last one be any different?"-loved this

this couldn't have been more elaborate on the feelings of someone who is about to die. good job man.

sadari
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Thank you.
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
For the record, I've been reading all of your Code Geass stories but I plan to send you a PM as one long review when I finish them.

However, this is definitely my favorite. The relationship present between C.C. and Lelouch is touching, but not overplayed and it is gratifying to see a crack in Lelouch's armor. One of my favorite stories.
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I love how you delve into Lelouch's fear of death and his feeling of being tired; it really shows how much he has gone through, more than most will ever experience.
Blitz182 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow... This was really, really, good. I loved it. I'd write more, but I'm quite speechless right now... )
Prieva chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I cry every single time I read this.

I swear, you've captured these two characters extremely well. I don't think it could be any better than this.