Reviews for Still Crazy For you
justcallmeEmma chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
is this finished or should I be waiting for more?
WootTwilighterAnimeFanWoot chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Great start! I could easily see a great story to follow this if you'd only UPDATE! Please!
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
awesome story aww hope they get back soon
Blaze828 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Finnish the story please
Lena xo chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
...I was readin the lemon and thinking, when this is over something bad is gonna happen. I can tell.

But it don't matter cos Alice is gonna stay with Jasper anyways ;D

Love,

Lena xo
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Alice and Jasper are my favorite couple -ever! Their love is so intense and special. You really captured that in this story and it was terrific! Jasper's inner dialogue broke my heart - especially when Alice told me she was engaged! Wonderful writing! Thank you! ;o)
roxicullen chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
please tell me you are going to keep on writing this story one shot its great!

hope you do .. and also hope you update your other story mine whenever you can

great job!

kisses!
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
aaw, I really wish this had a continuation ! Loved it! I actually don't feel too bad about Jasper XD, after all he was the one breaking things off in the first place XD, but I really wish they could be together again!

Great fic!
Twilightgirl1724 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Very good, plz continue
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
AH NOO! D8 you must update! There is so much that can be done! You can't leave it like that. or you're the one that's cray! Please please please update! D8. It was JUST getting good.
SinCityTowGirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Ive never read an alice and jasper story! this is a great first chapter...cant wait to read more!
Crelga chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
I'll be sure to take a look at that story, but I haven't had much time to read lately so it might take me a few days to read anad review it. Too much going on.
lauramelinda chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Great story! Are you thinking of continuing it?
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
DO YOU KNOWW HGOWW FUCKIIN AWSOMEE DISZ STORII ISSREALLY DOO UU KNOWW. ITSS DAA SHITT! SERIOUSS YOO ITSS DAA SHITT! II REALLY,REALLY,REALLY HOPE U UPDATEE FASTT PLZZ II LOVE IIT!
aliceluvr135 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I hope you really will continue this story after the contest is over. You're a great writer and i'm guessing that all the readers that read this story including me would love to know who alice picks- jasper or her mystery fiance. Please continue!