Reviews for Pride Comes Before The Fall
Jacob Spades chapter 6 . 5/14
One of the best fanfics ever written
Padmus-Orion-Black chapter 8 . 3/5
Hot diggity fang, can i just say, when you do revenge you don't hold back, ilove it
Vampiricmalice chapter 1 . 2/21
Personally like the alt ending better. However what Ranma did to Ryouga was cold blooded, friggin loved that
genx12 chapter 2 . 2/16
I'm loved this too!
TL;DR Summary

This is basically a look at "What if all of the characters were more apathetic than they looked (including Ranma and Kasumi)?"

Ranma loses a fight, and it costs him "everything". So he goes Postal for a good moment before getting hurled away.
After that, he swears to destroy the people who've done nothing but take, take and take until there was nothing left but the clothes on his back.
It's as every bit as cruel and sadistic as it's implied. The alternate ending goes softer on the more OOC portrayed characters (and the victims), but it's still pretty dark in hindsight.

REVIEW:

Rotten to the core, yet you just can't look away.
It's like Kill Bill, but this time everybody's Japanese.
It's a joy to read, despite the disproportionate karmic retribution.
ugh chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
I agree with the result but the 'betrayal' was just lame... The Scene could work on context but the fic would be way better is you cut all the dialogue an let it like the recount of the aftermatch Thats how bad the interaction and lines are
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
Ahio! Qui si può dire che chi gioca col fuoco prima o poi finisce per bruciarsi! E stavolta non si può dire che non se la siano andata a cercare! L'inizio vede bene Ranma vendicarsi! E credo che sarebbe anche stato un suo diritto poi la va male ... bah vediamo un pò che altro succedere e quante botte arriveranno!
pokemonmaster776 chapter 4 . 7/31/2020
I noticed the Fallout 3 feference.
Fssr chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
This really an important fic, man! I was so sick of certain types of Ranma fics( or rather I would say ''Akane fics''). It's given me the relief, which was needed so much to me.
This is an excellent fic .
TheDarkLord666 chapter 8 . 11/19/2019
No offense, but alternative was much better.
Leikeze 12 chapter 8 . 11/17/2019
Elder Conditioner lmao I can't
Leikeze 12 chapter 6 . 11/17/2019
Omg I love this story! Ranma is brutal! Best story ever omgg!
zeltronica chapter 6 . 8/27/2019
I didn't read the alternate ending, but I have to say this story was awesome and all of them got their just deserts.
Rebmul chapter 6 . 6/1/2019
so his bitch mom is still delusional
Pizza Otaku chapter 5 . 1/10/2019
With the way you brutalized Nabiki, something bad should have happened to Kasumi too. Anyway, reading this fanfic has been great.