Reviews for Pride Comes Before The Fall
Saggit chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Everybody who has ever injured Ranma is retaliated against in ways that are improbable, when they aren't impossible. Characters behave out of character all the time. You do use punctuation correctly, though, and your grammar is okay. Next time you write a bashfic, do us all a favor, though: pay attention to the niceties of characters and logic, okay? This one really doesn't even begin to cut it.
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Sigh! We Finally get to end this. It was all for the better, I guess. Nicely done. Personaly, I maliciously enjoyed how you (censored) Akane over. I get enough slag when I go easy in bashing her, but you my friend were sadisticaly btrutal in dealing with her. I am awestruck and humbled at your cruelty.

It was hard enough to go through nine seasons and three movies of Genma and Akane screwing Ranma over, that reading this fic makes me wish that Takahashi ended the series with you fanfic. I would sure as hell have enjoyed it.

I thank you. The leigieons of Akane haters thank you. I'll be using you as referance in future Akane bashing fics of mine. Another bonus is the fact that Ranma is cured, another thing other (censored) out there complain about. Good job on that and the fact that as he was taking his revenge, he was male at all times... well may be not during when the musk and Amazons were being destroyed. If you have a couple of more Akane bashing fics please post them and if you know a couple of more fanfics like yours that hates Akane just as much, please send me the links to them. Thank you again for putting this awesome fic here.
j chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
1 word wow
Souffle chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Amazingly OOC Characters, and as usual just about death or ruin to everyone but Ranma.

Standard bashfic. It gets a 1 out of 5. It would have at least gotten a 2 if it was longer, though.
Ugolino chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Really now. I doubt the townfolk would condone mass murder and Ranma's various other antics. That, and he's OOC.
Akane hater chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
What ever happened to Akane?
Anthony 883 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Akane cursed to be a boy for life, Genma cursed to be a panda for life and drowned, Nabiki turned into a whore,

Soun snaps, Nadoka disowned then snaps, Amazons and the musk wiped out, kasumi runs away and starts a new life under a new name, and ryoga turned into tiger chow. This is a great dark fanfic. To bad Ukyou and Ranma didnt get together however making them business partners was a nice twist.
gaul1 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
nice completion of story, good work, byes
Megatyrant chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Harsh. Very harsh. However, it's a fitting end to this story.

Megatyrant out.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Whew, glad that ride's over. Perfectly fitting end for Akane, that it is. Seems pretty similar to the whole "Ranma is a burakumin" style fic I've seen as well, but well executed. And there are days when Akane needs her arse beat.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Hmph... While she's spending the rest of her days in that Budhist monastary, she should realize that one she NEVER raised Ranma except for the first few years of his life before Genma took him on the road away from her to train until he was 16 and took him to the Tendo's for who knows how long before she found out by herself that they were back in Japan.

THEN she held the threat of making the son she knows NOTHING about personally commit seppuku constantly hanging over his head if he's not manly enough by her own definition of the word, even if it meant him being labeled a pervert and possible jail time if he followed through with her idea of manliness, with all those talks about getting married and possibly taking mistresses and getting her lots of grandkids. If I were Ranma I'd have torn that stupid contract up a long time ago, and stated that he refused to honor an 'agreement' he supposedly made when he was too young to know better or even know what he was 'signing'. He could argue that those child sized handprints on the paper could belong to ANY child and since it's not actually a written name, it's not legal.

But what happened to Akane? You mentioned what happened to everyone else over the years since Ranma got his revenge on all of them, but what happened to Akane over the years since she was locked in the body of a man?
jay1260 chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
This is a great story )
colin chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
That was kick ass. At the end I thought that Ranma would marry Ukyou since they were friends. I also thought that Shampoos betrayal was unexpected. I mean several times went above and beyond necessary to help Ranma so I honestly think that there are feelings there. But still kick ass story I hope you write another soon.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
Ouch. Just Ouch. The Tendous didn't just lose, they got wiped out so bad, nobody even remembers them any more. Ah, well. At least the now-king rat fish survived to mourn his idiocy and boorishness.
wolf40k chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
Interesting take on a revenge fic, Its defiantly OOC but hey that's the beauty of fan fiction.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »