Reviews for Pride Comes Before The Fall
TheonLee chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
okay, one last chapter to go. this one was good...u really like torturing do ya? :)
RanmaChaos chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Great chapter!
Gemstone chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
And then there were two. The perfect punishment for Nabiki. With the exception of a few minor typos, it was perfect.
brown phantom chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
That was not Kasumi.

I was surprised when it was revealed that Soun and Genma had run up a huge bar tap in Ranma's name. I cannot believe I never thought of that. It's so incredibly in character.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
swet update
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Excellent.
Lord Edric chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
I'm surprised Ranma didnt join in on Nabiki or at least visit her to see what she became, I think it is time you upped the rating on this to M
anon chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Just Soun and Akane left.

To be honest, I don't mind that Genma's going, I figured crippling him and turning his wife into a nut was enough.

So, what's gonna happen to the two left?

Soun looks like he's gonna crack, is he gonna end up killing Akane?
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
So, has this story been stress relief or something? Poor, poor Nabiki... who in this case deserves it.
Celestial Indigo chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Only two left? What about Genma? He deserves more for what he's done to Ranma.

Nice chapter. Great way to break the Ice Queen.

Lookin' forward to your conclusion.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Oh, Cripes on a cracker! THAT was a nasty little comedown. If Akane thinks she's going to survive Chapter 5, she's really stupid; I know that you've got something horrific saved up just for her.
USAVet chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Amazing to see how few people can truly learn from their mistakes. Only Soun and Akane are left, unless Ranma chooses to go after Genma just to finish things out. Nice one. Looking forward to the rest.
Spaceman chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Insert Evil Laugh. I love this Fic.

I love it when Ranma stops taking crap from everyone and kicks ass, esp Tendos.

Nabiki's destruction is my favorite with the second being a scene from Tenth Hakkeshu by Red Priest17, when Ranma beats the crap out of Nabiki and throws her threw a window.

Hope you write more, VERY SOON!
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Please update! It's getting so good!
Evil Manic chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Nice will fallout 3 reference for Nodoka.

Signed,