Reviews for Pride Comes Before The Fall
Ranryuujin Omega chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Very beautiful! I love it. Hm... doesn't Herb have the Kaisfuu? How about you make it so that the final strike to the face the Tendos would be seeing Ranma successful and MALE? It would be so fascinating to see.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Positively evil. Very entertaining.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Aw... widdle Nabiki is going to try something... isn't that pwecious...
Zeneger chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Fantastic, great plotline. I have read numerous anger/revenge fics but those were either very badly writen with an very bad ending. The only good ones I read were one shots your fic is like the light in the darkness.

You got the characters down (even if I wanted Ryoga and Akane to suffer a little more not to mention the amazons:P) even if the begining was used like a thousand times this got my attention.
Maric chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Now that Akane has been 'tainted' no one will ever want her, not even Kuno. And I believe some of Ranma's new friends will find Kasumi no problem. Will he/she let Kasumi live and convince her to join her or make Kasumi kill herself as well?
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Please update soon! It's getting good!
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Wait, if Mousse was THAT badly injured from the two battles in CHINA, HOW did he even survive the trip back to JAPAN, without getting medical help along the way, especially seeing how badly he was bleeding when he arrived at the Tendo dojo in three days, how he make it without keeling over from his injuries?
Megatyrant chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Hmm, different... yet still so very interesting. I have nothing against Nabiki, or most of the other characters in general. The way they're depicted here, however, makes me want to destroy them completely... which, I'm guessing, is exactly what Ranma is doing. I really look forward to seeing the end of this someday. XD
USAVet chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Uh oh. It looks like "things" are going to hit the fan with Nabiki, she still hasn't learned. Interesting developments. Well written too. Keep it up.
TheDarkOne chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
This is different... All this was just different...
Ranryuujin Omega chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Nice... although at this rate, Ranma's revenge will be done on the Nerima front without much effort. I love the creativity of the punishments though.
anjheL003 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
wow. its great. keep up the good work.
RanmaChaos chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Great chapter!
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
love it, wonder if genmas family will enter next
holyknick2 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
This story is EPIC! kEEP IT UP MAN!
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »