Reviews for Pride Comes Before The Fall
Lukkai chapter 6 . 12/31/2018
There is one problem with this story, that I must talk to you about. It's continuity with your timeline. You switch around the given lengths of time since a certain occasion within just one paragraph at several points during the story. For example during the talk between Tofu and Kasumi. Also have a few mentioned time periods either too long or too short to be reasonable. That looks like a lack of planning on your part. As if you just wrote those time gaps to be the respective length on the go, without giving it any real thought.
It didn't really impact the story itself in these cases. But it is one of the basics of storytelling and does not really take a lot of work to have it planned out and followed either. So something to look out for in the future.
Red Rain chapter 8 . 11/4/2018
Holy Fuck. I got to say, this is one of the darkest Ranma 1/2 fanfics I have ever read. I loved how both versions of the story played out. But if I had to be honest, I slightly preferred the alternate ending over the original ending. My reason being is that you gave most of the characters who turned their back on Ranma a chance for redemption. I liked how Ranma's name was cleared in the alternate ending and that Akane, Ryoga and Mousse got what they deserved in the end. Plus, the Nabiki in the alternate ending was a lot more sympathetic in comparison to the original Nabiki ending. I'm one for revenge and getting even with enemies and all. But Nabiki's fate in the women's prison was outright horrifying and disturbing, even for me. Plus, I also like how descriptive you were in both continuities in the story and your knowledge of the Ranma universe and various culture around the world being incorporated in this story. Overall, great job Snafu. I give this story a 9/10.
Monster King chapter 8 . 8/17/2018
Para Hakari

Come out to play!
Crazy chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
DAzure
You are taking a fanfiction way too seriously.

If you want everyone to act in character may I suggest reading the manga?
William Sayers chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Look out for Pata Hikari.

He is your typical Akane fanboy.

I'm expecting him here any second now.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 8 . 6/23/2017
Love It.
Balrog De Morgoth chapter 2 . 5/25/2017
i can get what peoples mean when they criticise that kind of story but FFS , it's so satisfying to read after reading all those story where Ranma just take it like a bitch
Tsamoka chapter 8 . 5/20/2017
Love it. Nice Fallout 3 reference. :)
zeldawolffang chapter 8 . 2/27/2017
i like the alternate ending a whole lot more
za worlda chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
HOOONOOOUUURRRRRRR!
chris8124u chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
I really like the story the only real critique I could really find is that the whole honor thing was a little off because in almost any warrior culture anyone who purposely interfere with an honor duel would cause the person who did to lose some amount of honor ( not sure how much) and as for adopting someone like that into the clan would have been a big no no
294 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »