Reviews for Pride Comes Before The Fall
Jfmam chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
I can't honestly say that I like this fic.
Your writing is mostly good, except for a few spelling and grammar errors.
Really, the issue isn't you, it's the story. The situation is so farfetched that it's impossible to keep the characters in character. That said, it's still painful to see the cast of this manga/anime so warped.
Yet despite all that, I'm going to continue reading. Despite my issues with the story, I want to see what happens. Morbid fascination, I suppose.
I'm sorry if this offends you; it's my fault for reading this when the summary makes it clear what it's about. I don't usually like dark fics. As I said, morbid fascination.
Screaming Dean chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
What is a burakumin, and what is so bad about it?
Screaming Dean chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
How did Ranma manage to get the Musk to fight and weaken the amazons? Then how did he get the mainstream Chinese government to attack the amazons afterwards? I've really enjoyed reading this, but I'm curious as to how Ranma was able to do all these things.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
All dramatic about Ranma almost killing everyone yet their injuries are described as broken noses and busted lips. Yeah, that busted lip is deadly...

Kind of retarded overkill basically. It just shows how hard it is to take anything labelled as a revenge fic seriously. Unfortunately they're usually nothing more than a long rant with no real point and no real believability. Too bad because a Ranma revenge fic could be very plausible but not how it's done here.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
So Nabiki ended up doing it with other people (aside from the gangbang) even though Gendo said that only he is the one who gets to have her.
Phoedra135 chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
what happened to Akane?
Vixen Uchiha chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I like this but should point out a mistake in your story line you have Kodachi killing her father and herself will the attemped leave the bro as a veg. The principal of Ranma former school and now Anake school is their father.
zeltronica chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
I have to say very morbid jeez I feel sorry for whoever pisses in your cereal.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Nodoka's crazed rant came from the Ghoulified James in Fallout 3 didn't it? Lol god I love exploring that building. XD
Laira Evans chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
It's well written, though a touch more description in ratio to dialogue and narrative would probably improve it. Mind you, be careful with things like this: "If the Hentai Horde decide to pull the kiddie gloves off, you could be in serious danger...or worse...eventhough you deserve what's coming to you." It's possible to have a character that would say that, but if you're trying to focus on Akane's misdeeds I feel it's sort of distracting. It diminishes the moral authority of the person judging her to say something like that.
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Good ending. Not sure which one I prefer.
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
'But it's Be nice to pandas week!' Genma signed. 'This is animal cruelty!'

LOL!

I love that line.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. Please continue!
shadowreploid chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Damn. Just... damn! What's really funny is that everyone was punished in a fashion appropriate to them. I definitely enjoyed this piece of work.

Take care,

SR
Kenji of Bushido chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
I think of this fic as somewhat decent I'm not a politically correct though in fact I hold the very ideas and concepts of political correctness in a great deal of scorn but you've got at least some of your facts wrong about Japan. It doesn't hurt to look things up on the net which you've probably done for a few.
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »