Reviews for Pride Comes Before The Fall
Kenji of Bushido chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Not a bad ending but here are some sites on Japanese Culture for your benefit.

/english/culture/
Kenji of Bushido chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Again Ranma would not be wearing that kind of uniform.

About Nabiki again she would be relatively small fry and would not have had those kind of connections in the health department also a story about cockroaches in the ice cream can quickly be proven false and no health official will want to end his/her career by backing up such a lie.

. /english/

Also Nabiki would not have had the clout to get Mion's children kicked out of university either.

Also black mailing cops and lawyers can backfire easily nor would Yuria have gotten busted down to a meter maid.

Here is a link on the Japanese Correction Bureau:

Links on the Japanese Police

Sites on Japanese Law

.info/
Kenji of Bushido chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Accurate considering the Burakumin discrimination still happening and people's attitudes are changing but quite slowly.

Kenji of Bushido chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Nodoka's parents could not have just barged into the Tendo household also with Shinji threatening them they could have called the cops.

Also it is right the way the Saotome's and the Tendo's behaved would not have been considered honorable and would have commanded scorn.

Japanese culture values self control and the ability to work in a group, in fact these values contain the virtues of pride in contributing to the group, emotional security and social identity if each individual in the group understands personal obligations and empathizes with the situations of others, then the group as a whole benefits.

But the Saotome's and Tendo's are more out for themselves and not really care about Ranma or their community. Also Genma and Nodoka's ideas of honor would have been scorned especially in modern Japan or even before the Meiji era not to mention Soun's.

Also how was the Chinese Government convinced that the Amazon village was a terrorist threat or something? Even if they were they would not have allowed it to be videotaped especially by a foreign citizen like Ranma let alone let him anywhere NEAR the operation.

science/article/pii/S0969593108000292
Kenji of Bushido chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Nabiki would not have been able to destroy Tofuu's reputation in a manner that would have no one deal with him because what has she got on him? Nor can she get his medical license revoked because no medical official wants to get his career ended by trumping up a report of malpractice or something like that. Also there is no way Nabiki can have those kind of connections and one main fact is Nabiki is really just small fry if you look closer.

Also you might want to read up on the Yakuza:

library/crime/gangsters_

Green Priestess chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Woah...that was absolutely EPIC! Although I wonder where the heck you got that Burakumin idea...
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Wow! You weren't KIDDING when you said this story was dark! Actually, I like it. ::cackles:: However, I -DO- have to admit that I like the alternate ending a tad bit better. ::chuckles:: Still and all, those who deserved it GOT what they deserved. ::nods:: I spent several enjoyable hours reading your story.

Thanks for sharing.
Monty Viper chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
I admit that I enjoyed the alternative ending more. Despite loving your usual fics, I do like Genma, Soun, and Nabiki so it was nice that things turned out better for them.
KingHyperion chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Well, the author of this seems like a complete psychopath, but you probably all knew that already.

And, hey, psychopath creators are all the rage these days, just look at Skysaber.
Atsurekino Kurome chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
I have no idea if it's the sadist in me or what but I loved this story! While i have read a plenty of fanfics where Ranma felt that honor was a way for the weak to control the strong, I've never read one where he just said "fuck it" and went nuts on everyone. LOL I love it!
hero in a cup chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Any sequels planned? because this is nice.
Saggit chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
"If you had logged in to provide your criticism I would not have said anything. You chose to hide behind an anonymous review to save face. I think Snafu knew about his discrepancies but chose to ignore them. if you wrote fanfiction then use your log and not an alias. I am only using the anonymous feature because you chose to reply this way. Snafu has a great story and he will continue writing better fanfiction."

OkagetheShadowKing, even on the face of it, those remarks don't make sense. My review wasn't anonymous. If it was, you wouldn't have responded to it by name. I've used it for years. There are many anonymous reviewers, but I'm not among them.

Second, many people have log-ins, and many don't. Logging in doesn't guarantee that a person's responses are well-thought out, anymore than posting without a log-in guarantees that they're poorly expressed or vituperative.

Face it: my remarks stand as my opinion, which really bothers you, because you don't agree with it. Those opinions of mine were non-flaming, while yours were a flame. I know you like the story. That fact doesn't detract one dust mote from my existence, nor would my outlook on life be improved if you (or anybody else) agreed with everything I wrote. I wrote my review because it seemed both fair and accurate. Still does.

Regardless, insults like those of yours that were removed are just repetitive, and say more about the person who utters them than the one they're used against. Learn to be more tolerant of those who express their opinions civilly. Or find a forum where you can shout and get angry when someone dares to utter a view you don't like.
Seitora chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Eh, typical bash fic that flanderizes several characters. It was an OK revenge fic overall, though.

That said, I had half expected Ranma to impregnate Herb in her locked form, as a twisted way of continuing the Musk royal line.
Dragozilla chapter 6 . 10/19/2010