Reviews for The World The King Only Knows
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
How... How long have I had this awesome high quality crack in my favorites?! I know the favorites list in my profile told me I added it over a year ago, yet I can't seem to remember having even looked at something like this... And why the hell am I complaining? Since I can't remember it, that means I likely got the same level of enjoyment out of it as the first time... Which is a lot, thank you very much!

Now that I think about it, the question I should have asked myself in the beginning was "Why didn't I leave a review last time?!" Now that's something worthy to think about...

Well either way, thanks for the bit of funny here. I'll take this as a lesson to never again favorite a story without at least giving a thank you review to the one who wrote it.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
...OMFG.

This seriously is worthy of an when will u update?XD
Angel Ruvee chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
XD Hilarious! And I think it's C2. But, nevertheless, very interesting. Please, please continue it. But, of course, you probably won't because the last time this was updated was '09 and you labeled it "Complete." :/
wedgegeck chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Awesome crossover! I almost died laughing at C.C. though. So cruel to Lelouch!
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh that breaks me!
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Lol, that was HILARIOUS. I had no idea anyone but me read TWGOK; and to combine it with Geass-that, my friend, is genius.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
amusing
Yohan chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow, now I know you can write harem type fics as well as you write the rest of your single paring oneshots. Which is to say, totally awesome. Thanks for the read, hope to see more from you soon.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Moar! Moar!
Jomatto chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Damn, a fusion of Code Geass and the World Only God Knows? Brilliant. it's a set up for a series I tells ya!
Skycroft chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Why do I get the feeling Lelouch might actually be better at this than Keima...

This was a sublimely inspired fusion, by the way.
Franchise chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
The only thing bad about this is that it's only one chapter. This was hiliarous and really well wirtten. Sadly I'm not fmailar with The World Only God Knows but that didn't interfer in my ejoyment of it at all.
Katsugi chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
that was so...funny...I would love for more XD
Alpha Draconis1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
The World Only God Knows? Ahahaha! In retrospect, its so perfect, I wonder why no one thought of it before!
JWM chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This is very, very good. The idea of Lelouch forced to convince girls to fall in love with him instead of it occurring accidentally (and suffering for it) has serious potential. With that in mind, please make this more than a oneshot!