Reviews for YugiOh GX: Armageddon The Fiend of Desolation
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/7
Could you give me a reading order for your GX fics please?
okay so basically you took, yugioh gx, added some characters which i don't mind, but then took yugioh 5ds, again not terrible but i mean those cards weren't invented yet, and then you went to Dragon Ball Z i mean that last scene was literally a mix of when goku fought broly the first time where trunks piccolo and gohan all give goku their energy to finish him off, and the final scene vs majin buu where goku runs out of energy and gets his full strength back from the dragon balls to have a heart warming speech to majin buu and then all his friends and family back on earth saying goku, father, kakarot by vegeta and then them yelling do it, and then goku yelling pushing the spirit bomb back into buu finally killing him like seriously what the actual hell, thats my rant but anyway not a terrible story but just too many anime references that don't match up here even if they were small little reference
TheWolfmanHulk chapter 1 . 3/19
Nice story. A few errors here and there, but those can easily be forgetten by how wonderful this story is. I love this story, and continue on with your writing.
Peter Bolton chapter 18 . 3/1
Ok so I really love this story is was so awesome and you did a great job
JadenXAlexisYay chapter 2 . 2/16
That was awesome! And Im happy Luna is a good guy now ( great name too ).
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 2/16
OMFG But srsly, Crowler likes him already, tsh thats a surprise
Amazing story
GrimmZenix chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
hey man I love the way your doing things and wanted to say that's for all the time you put into these awesome stories
GrimReaper193 chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
It was awesome
Guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
I enjoyed the story because it tells me in life don't give up keep goin!-
Flypool chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Nice chap and I'll get to the 3rd one soon ...of the Armageddon thing that is
Tormis chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
First review i write ever, so I make it a quick one. Nice storyline. Good Ideas and took me the whole day to finish it :), but some critic has to be. You should take more care of the cards that you use, cause monster reborn twice in a game from the same player is too much. Also I hope you will bring up the supreme king in one of your stories(because I simply love the figure of the supreme king) I hope my review is under stable, I'm not good with English, but I admit I'm excited to read the next stories :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
good story
DEADPOOL RULES66 chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
about the part in the story "a gental breeze blew over domino city" i have one thing to say to that...WHAT CITY THE WHOLE FREAKING THING WAS DESTROYED!
DEADPOOL RULES66 chapter 16 . 8/13/2013