Reviews for YugiOh GX: Armageddon The Fiend of Desolation
JadenXAlexisYay chapter 2 . 2/16
That was awesome! And Im happy Luna is a good guy now ( great name too ).
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 2/16
OMFG But srsly, Crowler likes him already, tsh thats a surprise
Amazing story
Jude185 chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
hey man I love the way your doing things and wanted to say that's for all the time you put into these awesome stories
GrimReaper193 chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
It was awesome
Guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
I enjoyed the story because it tells me in life don't give up keep goin!-
Flypool chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Nice chap and I'll get to the 3rd one soon ...of the Armageddon thing that is
Tormis chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
First review i write ever, so I make it a quick one. Nice storyline. Good Ideas and took me the whole day to finish it :), but some critic has to be. You should take more care of the cards that you use, cause monster reborn twice in a game from the same player is too much. Also I hope you will bring up the supreme king in one of your stories(because I simply love the figure of the supreme king) I hope my review is under stable, I'm not good with English, but I admit I'm excited to read the next stories :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
good story
DEADPOOL RULES66 chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
about the part in the story "a gental breeze blew over domino city" i have one thing to say to that...WHAT CITY THE WHOLE FREAKING THING WAS DESTROYED!
DEADPOOL RULES66 chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
WHY! WHY WAS DREADROOT THE FIRST TO DIE?! HE IS THE MOST EPIC OF THE WICKEDS!
DEADPOOL RULES66 chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
i know im on the wrong side saying this but out of the nine separate god monsters The Wicked DREADROOT is my personal favorite and hears the funny part i own a copy of him and in my video game i owned one copy of erazer one copy of avatar and two copys of DREADROOT all in one deck also nice combo of power rangers, yugioh, and godzilla because it has a giant monster fight like godzilla the giants combine like power rangers and are yugioh monster! three of my favorite things all in one epic story... don't judge me about the power rangers i bet you atleast used to watch it.
DEADPOOL RULES66 chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
did you know that blade skater, cyber prima, cyber tutu, cyber gymnast, cyber etoile, and cyber blader are the monsters of the cyber girls archetype does that sound dirty to you dont judge me a person on this website known as judodave said so in their fan fiction yugioh GX to the futer also i think the girl fight in the chapter name should be renamed chick fight
DEADPOOL RULES66 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
did you take dante from devil may cry
JadenCage chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
That was amazing how your using the singer dragons. In the gx era
And luna using anicent fairy dragon lol