Reviews for YugiOh GX: Armageddon The Fiend of Desolation
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/12
Your grammer is killing me bro

The story is great.

However, your grammer is making it hard to read.
Kicker chapter 4 . 4/11
I know this already late but you need question marks and exclamation points to put some emotion into your dialogue man.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Could you give me a reading order for your GX fics please?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
okay so basically you took, yugioh gx, added some characters which i don't mind, but then took yugioh 5ds, again not terrible but i mean those cards weren't invented yet, and then you went to Dragon Ball Z i mean that last scene was literally a mix of when goku fought broly the first time where trunks piccolo and gohan all give goku their energy to finish him off, and the final scene vs majin buu where goku runs out of energy and gets his full strength back from the dragon balls to have a heart warming speech to majin buu and then all his friends and family back on earth saying goku, father, kakarot by vegeta and then them yelling do it, and then goku yelling pushing the spirit bomb back into buu finally killing him like seriously what the actual hell, thats my rant but anyway not a terrible story but just too many anime references that don't match up here even if they were small little reference
TheWolfmanHulk chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Nice story. A few errors here and there, but those can easily be forgetten by how wonderful this story is. I love this story, and continue on with your writing.
Peter Bolton chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
Ok so I really love this story is was so awesome and you did a great job
JadenXAlexisYay chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
That was awesome! And Im happy Luna is a good guy now ( great name too ).
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
OMFG But srsly, Crowler likes him already, tsh thats a surprise
Guest chapter 18 . 2/11/2015
Amazing story
Zenix the Grim King chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
hey man I love the way your doing things and wanted to say that's for all the time you put into these awesome stories
GrimReaper193 chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
It was awesome
Guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
I enjoyed the story because it tells me in life don't give up keep goin!-
Flypool chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Nice chap and I'll get to the 3rd one soon ...of the Armageddon thing that is
Tormis chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
First review i write ever, so I make it a quick one. Nice storyline. Good Ideas and took me the whole day to finish it :), but some critic has to be. You should take more care of the cards that you use, cause monster reborn twice in a game from the same player is too much. Also I hope you will bring up the supreme king in one of your stories(because I simply love the figure of the supreme king) I hope my review is under stable, I'm not good with English, but I admit I'm excited to read the next stories :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2014