Reviews for Family Ties
Cute!
elijahlover chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Lol love it xx
Hazpotsfan chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Hahaaaa, this was hilarious! And so so cute, I love how lovely Harry was with Teddy :')
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
That last line made me crack up :) I loved this.
notevenhere chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hmm, not sure why I never reviewed this, I've read it several times. I adore it, but that's not surprising as I love all your work. You write this little Teddy especially well and Harry makes me melt. I am a huge sucker for Dad/Godfather Harry so this made me hugely happy. Loved the little details, the worm throwing up dirt and Teddy hiding his wet pants, gave me a chuckle. Love that Harry was so affectionate with him and was so wonderful in reassuring him and giving him a job to do.

Perfection. Thank you.
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I LOVED reading it! Really, really good job! Thanks for writing it, and please, please write more! Maybe some times where Harry and Teddy talk, or how Teddy teaches James everything, or Harry with both of them, or just all of them together? It doesn't matter, but great job!:)
ajhalecullen chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awww! I love how you potray Teddy!

Very good job :D
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
hahahaah how cute!
SouthernSongbird chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I really, really, REALLY like this story! It has just the right amount of wit and humor, along with worries that real children have. I do think that this is a definate possibility of how Teddy felt when James was born, because if you think about it, he had already lost his real parents, even if he doesn't remember them, and he would be terrified to lose the closest thing he had to that (I know that I would). It was so sweet that I'm sure I got at least a little misty-eyed the first time I read it (it was so good I just had to read it again...and again). Very true to character and well put together. Awsome Job!
satoshii chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Maybe it's because I'm particularly emotional today (really not sure), but this made me cry a lot. A very sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
Heidi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
*laughs* This is just perfect. We have all seen and experienced a petulant child, but I don't think I have seen it written so perfectly before in a fan fic. And Harry handles him perfectly. I love Harry, Luna and Ginny, and how they all deal with a 6 year old Teddy who obviously believes his world has come to an end. Lovely story.
Saruhno chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

And Luna. :D
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh my god. Absolutely amazing.

Poor Teddy. I like how you developed what was wrong and how the misunderstanding about hospital and Harry not calling because he is tired

" He looked up at Harry in askance. "He's not very good at listening yet, is he?"

"I'm afraid not."

Teddy sighed and scrunched his nose. "This job is gonna be harder than I thought." "
HarryPotterTwilightlover chapter 1 . 8/28/2010