Reviews for Quiet
Lobisomem chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Definitely great story and definitely great birthday presents for K-Stew! Thank you for such a wonderful story, it's just amazing!
Hope you'll go ahead with it someday... Thank you once again!
Lobisomem chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW... That's definitely wonderful chapter, really! How Kristen kicked Summit's ass - that's just OUTSTANDING! And then, how she and Rob express their life for each other, with words, hearts, minds and bodies - it's undescribable! Thank you so much for this AMAZING story!
Lobisomem chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
That's THE night of love, the IDEAL one, indeed! It can't be just simply "hot", 'cause "hot" is far from enough to describe it - it was PERFECT, and even more, maybe it can't be described with words! Thank you again for this WONDERFUL story!
Lobisomem chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
God that was as hot as fire and even hotter - because it was of love, definitely! Thank you, that's really great!
cjrich chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
I love the birthday presents, especially the 'personal' ones! By the way Rob, my birthday is...

cjrich chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Wonderful chapter! Bella really is a great actress, totally real gagging in the bathroom! Love this - Thank you - Cheri
cjrich chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
OMG, this is officially now my favorite story on FF! A true Robsten lover and proud of it! Thank you for this wonderful look at my two favorite people. Thank you - Signed, Cheri
trm cullen chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
The car was nice, but the tees are the killer gift from ur lover. Time on task always pays off :D
trm cullen chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
Why do I get the feeling Nikki is gonna be a problem? (maybe be should have told K a pass had been made? Maybe that would just add fuel to a little fire? Hmmmm?) This was some frustrating sex though,*jeez* can't people just take and run with it when it shows up on their doorstep?
trm cullen chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Gotta love that,"Get it while you can, get it while it's hot ." vacation sex.
trm cullen chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Lovely, I like the smooth creamy lemons, but am distracted by some realities. 1. There are security cameras in elevators and ny good hotel will send staff Immediately to check on a stopped elevator. 2. Still no birth control, even with the "barefoot and pregnant" comment? *huh* 3. No mention of concealing their cohabitation ie- going to her room daily to mess up the bed so it looks slept in?
trm cullen chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
Wow, what a great scene. This is such a thoughtful and authentic 'first time' love scene. Although I am wondering why there is no birth control conversation, at all ! Virgins worry about accidental pregnancy more than the possible pain or achieving an elusive orgasm, even if she's on the pill, she (or he) would have said something. (srsly, if she got all those candles, she must have gotten some kinda bc in the plan)
trm cullen chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
This is great! Love the background details if possible could you tell us where to find video or photos of the events? ( I'm very visual and when I stop reading to hunt down the scene or location on YouTube it really messes with the flow of your story) Thanks :D
trm cullen chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Sweet lemony goodness, yum.
trm cullen chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
This is genuinely delightful. From what I've seen in interviews, you seem to have really captured their voices, cadence and speech patterns, excellent writing!