Reviews for Parts of a Whole
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 3/16
Good story!
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Very well written! I enjoyed this greatly. :)
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I am absolutely loving your Star Trek stories. Everyone is in character and delightful - I love them all! Many thanks for this!
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Smile. A nice piece, thanks.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Aww yes, party in Spock's room! Now that'd make a great fic all to itself. Nice work!

Cheers,
Jimelda
Goomba chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Lovely. Short, sweet and simply lovely.
dustykingdom chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
WOW. SO GOOD. All of the scenes were so sweet and funny and they just warmed my heart. I love how you portrayed all the friendships. Thanks so much for such a wonderful story!
TheSlashBunny chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh, wow. You managed to slip humor into every single part of this, even all of the near-death moments - which happen oh-so-regularly in Star Trek in general. I was really impressed with this. It's refreshing to read something so well-conceived and so well-written. I love the premise, I adore the characterizations, and I'm totally favorite-ing this story!

Thanks for sharing!
Alder-Elma chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
What a fun read. Very sweet story. Thanks.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
soooooo goooood. ugh. that was great.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
So. goddamn. cute! I can feel my insides melting in the best way possible, because the Enterprise is exactly that, a family, and they all know it so well. Everyone is awesomely IC, and the last one with Jim just made me happy in ways I didn't think was possible on a weekday with homework piling up around my head.
BalancingxAct chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Thank you for writing this! I love good stories about the relationship they all have together, and this one was brilliant!

I particularly loved the Spock bit! so funny :)
irezel chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
aw, that was cute! enjoyed it a lot! :)
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is wonderful.
Michi P chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is perfectly lovely. Great job on writing this!

Michi P.