Reviews for Guilty Temptations
ShinjiLuver123 chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
She needs to be with Aidou, that is all :)
ALittleTrickster chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
Wha...?
kiss2lips chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
OMG! Aidou super! I like this story! I mean, Zero had his chance! Aidou!
xPoisonedBlueRose13x chapter 12 . 9/11/2011

IS.

AMAZING!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
n7shoujo chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
I'm not exactly sure if I've already reviewed this before, but I forgot. So, I'll review again :3

This story is reallllyy realllly awesome! Please update? :D xD
GreedyFan3 chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
AWWW so amazing please update I want more! She should choose both! Maybe, but like make it work Actually have her choose Aidou! Zero is a bastard! Beside that Aidou is perverted. Everyone likes perverted boyfriend! And then kill of Kaname STUPID KURAN PURE-BLOOD! Team Aidou! (Love greedy fan!)
Niikkii95 chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
love! update soon!
xXLight of the Night SkyXx chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
DUUUUDDDEEE when are you going to write the next chapter? I don't mean to be pushy but I have been waiting FOREVER! I seriously check every day cause I love this story SOOOO MUCH! 3 Please update soon :D
TMyth-13 chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
lol OMG I've started reading your story long ago, but since you didn't update I thought you had just left it to dust and I was sad. I really like, more like love it, it is fun and interesting and sweet and great!

please write more about it!
omggg chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
its really good! i really love this story! please continue! when will the next chapter be up? soon, i hope! :DDDDDd
EROuke chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
OH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

DOOOOOOOOOOOOD

ZERO. DRUNK. ZERO DRUNK?

OMGGGGGGGGGGG

THAT'S LIKE

OMGGGGGG

XD

SUCH A BIG DEAL FOR ME (forever alone)

XD

OMG

I ACTUALLY DIDN'T LIKE AIDOU IN THE ANIME, BUT LIKE, NOW, OMG XDDDD

BROODING AIDOU, I THINK IT SUITS HIM XDDDDD
makkakaus chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
Yay! An update! When I first read this story, I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep reading, but now I do! Please update soon
sdmdmsdm chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
I looovveeee this! So well written and lovely characterization x ur oc is very interestinggg :)
xSayori chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
SO INTENSE!

Aidou's cuter than ever when he's lost for words w