Reviews for Esoteric Rain
bree chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
I love this mushy, feel good story, but your ending does not feel like an ending. However, I still love it just as it is.
Irene90 chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Nice story!
katarina97 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
love it
Super Ultra Sexy Spockfish chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
DAAH! I HATE YOU! I HAVENT LOST FOR MONTHS!
Snapplelinz chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
Hail Uhura and Spock forever! I can't wait for the Star Trek DVD to come out in my country. Please update soon.
abbby chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
cute!11
dragonflybaby chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
pretty good! i was wondering how they got together before the movie and your version was fun to read. good job

nikki
Hepburn chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
I decided to review at the very end except for that interlude where I had to say how bratty Spock was being to Nyota. You story was sweet and charming and I really enjoyed it! I hope that you will write some more with my favourite couple! :)
Hepburn chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
What a naughty boy. That was really bratty of Spock! I hope that Nyota gets back at him!
Dreaming Emu chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
I know you're finished with the story, so it might be a little illogical of me to respond now. . .but.

You did a good job of combining the stories! The one thing is that the last sentence of chapter one seemed so final, it originally seemed like this chapter was the start of a whole new rain scene. Don't know if you could change that now, even if you wanted to. I love how you did Spock's point of view. . .
VulcanNinjaGirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aww 3

This is soo cute! And you write REALLY well!
sadhappygirl chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
I love this story, Spock and Uhura as so good together, thank you for writing this...
Kai208101 chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
I love it I normally am a Uhura/Kirk person but the way you wrote this makes me like Uhura/Spock please go on with this story and update soon!

3 Kai
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
that was really cute! :) i liked it and I'm glad that Spock finally came to his senses. And I like how he says he likes the rain. great job! (altho i wouldn't mind reading an epilogue) you know im jus sayin... ;)
flystyle23.go.dolphins chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
i love this story. and this chapter. amazing. i loved it.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »