Reviews for You Always Have Been
berniivdee chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
really good chapter. looking forward to reading more:)
Coachkimm chapter 30 . 10/20/2009
Okay just spent just about every spare second I had reading this on my blackberry. I loved it. I can't wait to start on the sequel. Love you writing
LoLo06 chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
I'm sure that wasn't quite the New Year's Eve Ashley and Spencer were expecting. It was definitely a surprise to me! I hope Ashley doesn't get angry. Another great chapter!
LoLo06 chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
Oh shit! I think Spashley is going to be in a bit of trouble! Good chapter!
LoLo06 chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
Spencer's naughty lol. That was a really cute date! But that damn Drew! What an A-hole!
LoLo06 chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Loved Spashley in this chapter. They were so cute. Wonder what Drew was doing. He seems kinds sketchy.
LoLo06 chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
Well it's about damn time Spencer is going to talk to Ashley lol. I really like the song you picked for Ashley to sing!
LoLo06 chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Spencer really needs to talk to someone. Hopefully she'll open up to Ash eventually. Cameron is a really good friend. What guy would turn down sex to go help a friend out? lol Not many!
LoLo06 chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
Yay they kissed! I love when that happens! But poor Spencer. I was hoping that wouldn't happen to her but I kinda knew it would. Now I have to find out what happens next!
LoLo06 chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Hhm... I wonder what happened to Spencer that night she blacked out. Hope nothing too bad. And why is Ashley avoiding Spencer if she likes her? So strange lol. Good chapter!
LoLo06 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
haha Ashley's cute. And so is Spencr... obviously. Teagan sounds really annoying already!
mb168 chapter 30 . 8/29/2009
WoW i really loved it. You did an amazing job. You should so continue from where season 3 left oof.
Veronica Z chapter 30 . 6/26/2009
I would absolutly love to read a sequel to this story..I really hope you write one because I just finished and I'm already wanting to know what happens in the future with Spashley once again.
ROCK.MY.HEART chapter 30 . 6/19/2009
i really loved this story so much and i am glad that Spencer and Ashley were finally together in the end. it put a huge smile on my face. i hope you write another amazing story like this one. great job
Tok3n420 chapter 30 . 6/19/2009
omg im totally wanting a sequal right now lol :)