Reviews for Viper's Venom
thefirenationprincess chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
Cute story (:
xtrippyx3x3 chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
Okay so I started reading this about four hours ago at 9(start of Raw my time zone and just finished 3/4 hrs later. Now I'm going to be half dead to be up at 6. This story is addicting and Im so jealous of Jenna but you have also helped me get more into the ruthless/passionate Randy I want in my newest story. I will be giving you a shout out next chappy Any who great story keep the chappy's coming.
Jessica-Angelbaby-Bautista chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
great story. need more
mrs.a87 chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
Is that it? Love this story.
Tanschana chapter 17 . 1/26/2011
Love the story! Is there more?
harleysjoy chapter 17 . 10/8/2010
ahhhhhhhhh

I LOVE THIS!

please update soon otherwise i shall stamp my feet and scream the house down until you do!
krissey cullen chapter 17 . 9/17/2010
up data soon. i need more!
Mew of Fire chapter 17 . 8/2/2010
wow. great chapter! i love this story! i can't wait to read more!
alana2awesome chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
great chapter update soon
wwechick24 chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
Wow!I love the chemistry with Jenna and Randy. I love the direction that your taking this story towards.I hope you update really soon!
rabbitgurl83 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
just wanted to tell you that MVP real name is Montel Vontavious Porter not Alvin
twilight-rocker chapter 17 . 5/30/2010
Damn this is a good story!
BabyBlack180 chapter 17 . 5/25/2010
wow I love this story you are such a good writer please hurry and writee the next chapter so I can read it
Unfablous chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
I wanna see the next chapter i love this story.
please update soon.
Ang2QUE chapter 17 . 4/17/2010
I have to give u some props for making Randy the Viper & Legend killer kinda human or more human than we could really imagine. I wasn't too sure how u would write Cody into the mix & it gives us a great view of why Cody would want to be his own man & not be in Legacy anymore as well as Ted. The fire between Jenna & Randy is so hot it burns right thru the pages literally. I myself long ago fought liking Randy after he decided to be such a heel but somehow I get excited to hear when I hear voices in my head begins as well as the self proclaim Champ...not that they are official really wonder what rumors can fly b/c everyone is afraid of R and how it will effect R if others know that he has a weakness for Jenna..just itching to see the results of where it leads..