Reviews for Subtle and Blunt
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Nice fanfic
jo-Kaon17 chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
wow..i think this story fulfill my category..

..i like it thank you..:)
IamNil chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Lol, I don't know whether I'm feeling the angst shivering my body with sadness or that it is just too cold in the room that I keep shivering .

Well, whichever way it is... this is a great story xD
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
I like what i've read so far! Nice insight as to Shizuru's thoughts and feelings!
Honulicious chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
oh, this is the same (diff POV) as in your other story! sneaky sneaky!
Riozaki chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
nice omake xDDD
Xxshinig4mixX chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!*gathers others and gos on strike XD*

PS im abit late in reviewing

oh and i loved chapt. 1

many authour's startings contradict wid the MH ending

BUT this one dosent

BIG THX FOR THIS FIC
someone chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
wow, what a cute reversal of roles in the omake.
silentspeaks chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. Really well organized and worded. Short but covers a lot of ground. Well done. Thank you for sharing.
kikyo4ever chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
short chapter -pout

anyways, i'm glad natsuki actually come out and talk it straight. if she doesn't make her feeling known, there is no way it will reach shizuru and thus, will push her away even more...

you go natsuki..never let go..nice chapter.

can't wait for the next.
ShinyLight chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
I like your story so far. ) I'm interested to see when Shizuru will tell the reason why she left Natsuki. So much drama, but I love it lol. Thnx for updating. ;)
darkwhispersdale chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
Well I have 1 complaint its so dang short! This is a promising story please makeyour chapters longer I'm dying to fiond out their relationship now and when I'm gettign into the story the chapter has ended, to my dissmay so please, please update want to know what happens nextxx J
Salnar chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
God... do I love those omakes. They should be turned into a story themselves XD

Anyway, it's true that the ending is too open even for an opening ending. I'm not complaining since the turn out of events were good, and your promise of a sequel is even better (...sorry to be so greedy )

Time to tell you once again I love your writing. I also really love your character building, somehow they match exactly with what I would depict ShizNat. You're great because you put them to words, thank you author.
Kuma Kuma chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
The omake was incredibly sweet. I'm enjoying this fic so far. Looking forward to more.
Salnar chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Oww, sorry for never review before. But after this chapter I have to tell you I really like this story. Thank you author.

Maybe all I was waiting was to see Natsuki feeling. If it's not appropriate I'll be really sad. Lucky you proved me wrong.

You should know by now that you are good at writing and feeling describing. But I let you hear it one more time anyway :)