Reviews for Blood on their hands
534667lc chapter 10 . 1/18
Love your story now following! . Pleae update soon!
Lawliette chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
I absolutely adore this delicious story. You left me in suspense, while both laughing and standing tall for my favorite character. I like how you included the spirits in Akitos rage; it shoves him into a new light. My only problem is... NOTHING. I lovd this story and am looking forward to more (chapters and storys). -•- kittenkat mrow!
Bevtan888 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
AlwaysRunning9 chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
oh my gosh. this story is crazy good! please update again ASAP!
Her Little Doll chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
Kya~ Awesome ~

I like all the depth you're putting into the spirits. It's really interesting. Please update soon; the wait was worth it, but still really sad...
bloommagical chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
O.O

WORTH THE WAIT!
RainfallSeven chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
I can't wait til the next chapter :) This story is reeally good just like obedience :)
bloommagical chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
i have just finished the 9th chapter. It's the last chapter you worked on. I am literally (well, almost literally) crying that you have not uploaded in quite a few months... it seems you've stopped this story... and left it at a CLIFF! I cannot forgive you if you don't continue it. i will not desperately want to be your friend any longer, I will keep a voodoo doll of you that i stick pins into, and I WILL eventually go crazy.

I kid you with that last sentence... but HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT? YOU CAN'T! D:
XxemLyxX chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
heyy! i dont feel like logging in. xD

like always, this chapter is AMAZING! I love this story, it's the best "mary sue" that i've reaad in, well, forever. all the rest suck :P

and the long chapters don't bother me, in fact, make them longer! lol, i don't finish them in one sitting. it takes at least three, but i love it so i'll stay with it until it's finished.
bloommagical chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
MY DAD'S BEING SO MEAN IT'S ONLY 10:24PM I MEAN WHY CAN'T I READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS? IN FACT AS IM WRITING THIS HE'S YELLING AT ME TO GET TO BED! HE'S SO CRUEL :'(
bloommagical chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
this is VERY well written! Very well indeed! I love it!
Nitrea chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Okaysince I have a lot of things I want to ask and so I'll just number them.

1:This story is so good and I can't wait for the nex chapter.

2:I totally support you on the taking over the world, and if you do it don't hurt me please, I get enough of it at school.

3:I love the plot it's so imaginative.

5:how do you do that little line thingy, I can never figure it out.

6:If you do take over fruba I think you should publish your stories.

7:You wrote down your plans on a chocolate bar? What if you accedentally ate them? Oh that would stink.

8: Did you notice that I didn't put a 4? Oh well to late to change it now.

9:thank you for writing I now have an exscuse to sit on my butt all day(I'm very lazy, I'd actuallylove to just put a frige in my room by my computer so I wouldn't have to get up).

10:If you check my site don't worry 'cause I'll upload an new story as soon as I get my mom to type them up because if I type them then I'll end up changing the whole plot, it really stinks
Nitrea chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I love this story and I also loved the Outsiders book. We had to read it last year in ELAR, and I loved it.

-Love Nitrea ;)
Sachimi chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
The way you write is gorgeous. I haven't reviewed in awhile, but now that i have time to speak a bit, i just wanted to point that you. You don't add unnecessary wording that people have to be like "... wait...?" and reread it. but you still have detail, and the detail is positively lovely.

I especially admire some of your descriptions. "Hauntingly beautiful" and such.

please keep writing!
Her Little Doll chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
I just have to say that I absolutely loathe stories with OCs in them. I hate them, I usually never even bother reading more than the summary. This story...completely changed my perspective. It was...wow, incredible. I've loved it. Your talent for creating plot and character depth is amazing. Please update soon.