Reviews for Revenge in Lingual Form
Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/14
You're right, when I think about it the poems are kinda sweet. But they're not so sweet if you have to translate them...
Kitkatrox chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
fuuny :D
Agent-Spooky-Mulder chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
"I see you've managed to terrorize the SAS soldier."

Hah, my class could leave the whole K-unit in tears after 20 minutes.
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
:L
Freaxx chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
*smirk* nothing more to say but; U got Burned Snake!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
poor Snake...

Latin is so not his subject _
Blown chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I love brownies! (*munches them all up*)

'Thanks. I needed that. This story was well written and funny. Just a sugestion though, I think it would be more funny if there was more action, as in fighting. Maybe you should have a scene where Alex has PE?
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
please please PLEASE write the next one! I really wanna read the Eagle one! WRITE IT!
FeatherRainbowdancer chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
hi! this was really nice. You've much fantasy and I like it _

And yes, Catullus is really great. I love to read his poems as well. Nice you put two of his most famous ones in here.
violeteyedkitten chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Oh no What a temper Snake has! :D
i chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Yaya! That was great! More? Please! Keep up the good work,'cause what you've already done is great! I can't wait for PE. Poor Alex!
CharlieHyuga75 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
hahaha, i read the other ones and laughed so hard. i hope u put up the 4th one soon
Crowlows19 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
OMG! That was awesome. I love the Harry Potter stuff, really great. Can't wait until it's Wolf's turn!
NienkevH chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Again a nice story:) Though I think you did a better job on 'the revenge in dramatic and chemical form'

Would love to see the english class with Wolf!:)
True Colours chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Ah yes, the brownies...this one was better, but I still think you could have milked it for all it was worth a bit more, more HP, steamy translations, innuendoes and suggestions of how the poetry may relate to Snake's life. We need to get more of the SAS GUYS IN A HIGH SCHOOL FOR GOODNESS SAKE atmosphere, rather than just...you know...having the SAS guys in high school. Sorry, that didn't make much sense. What I mean is that you need to drive home the bizaarness of the situation.

True