Reviews for Nightmares and Daydreams Extension
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
HAHAHHA! XD!
antibadfanfics chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
awsome! Just put more of Sokka, Katara, and Toph's reaction to Aang. Plus have him talk out loud more to make the other's reation more juicy.
-antibadfanfics
just adding things you could improve
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh man, I WISH they'd done some of these in the show! Especially Sokka the Sock-bender! X-D
kiki.forever chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
AhaHA, that was gold! I was laughing at the funny parts, pondering at the nightmares, puzzled and extremely amused at sock bending...lol.

You did an excellent job at this fic, and I could picture every word! I wish this was extended into the episode.

Hehe, I love when Azula says, "Avatar, I thought you loved meeeee!" I can totally imagine her draaaaawling that out, and the absolute horror on Aang's face!

The ending made me feel all fuzzy inside. :)

Wonderful work! I'm gonna go check out your other stories now. *skips away delightedly*
divorcedpuppy chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I really liked the ending, "I need you too" So sweet! Love your stories!
iBookWorm chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Haha! Loved the story, I could actually visualise it in my mind as i read. ;)

Sokka, would you mind teaching me Sock-bending?
Runningflame chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
it killed my boredom.
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Hehe...Sokka sock-bending. That's gotta be one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. :D
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
There's a good mix of nightmares with comedy. I didn't think there was enough nightmare involved in the ep, mostly for that one werid one...

Anyway, The first one I really like because it interweaves two of Aang's fears. Lossing Katara and lossing control of his fire bending again.

The last one I like too. Like a extension of the DOBS kiss. Poor, poor Aang...LOL!

Sock Bending! That was just crazy genius!

Did you have any cactus juice on hand?
HeyItsMJ chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Entertaining to the last word :D
TheAvatard3000 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
good :)
Blueberry Bomb chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I usually don't enjoy stories that are based on, or are an extension of an episode, but this may just be the exception. It fits very well into the episode, at least how I remember it; it's been a while since I've seen it.

I found the sock-bending daydream particularly funny, and can still picture it in my head. The others were good too, but, hehe, sock-bending.

I didn't find any spelling and/or grammar errors, so nice work in that area. I think everyone was in character, and I could picture the entire story quite clearly.

Overall, a very nice job! Keep up the great work, I hope to see more from you soon.

-Terillia