Reviews for Fractured
charmony chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
Okay, I totally had to avoid reading this near bedtime. I felt like I was reading an episode of one of my fav crime shows, but I just kept thinking; that's so sick. But I loved that Adam was one of the real heroes of the piece, and that even though what Robert and the other alterego did to Elizabeth and Mal, that Marcus was the one to bring a stop to his horrible life of crime in the end. I admit to a panicky few minutes as I read of Monty's close call and was so glad that you kept him safe, and I did feel a bit sad to think of Bobbie's young life with an absent father and such a horrible mother and to know that he was trapped in his adult self with the monster. So subtle and savage as the same time and as always I am left stunned by how very good you are at what you do. Brilliant job!
Whyt Wulf chapter 23 . 7/28/2009
*sigh* As always, it was a pleasure to get a happy ending. This story was, in my opinion, the proverbial cream of your joint literary crop. Keep writing, you two. When a person (or team of people) finds something they're good at, they should definitely not hang up their reins just as the horse is in full gallop.

Personally, I'd love to see something long-term, maybe the kids all growing up and having their own adventures, taking care of old man Reynolds. Wouldn't that be a hoot?
Whyt Wulf chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
You know I generally dislike reviewing in mid-story, but this time I couldn't resist.

If you had actually killed my favorite soup-catcher-wearing vagabond, we would no longer be friends. ;o) And now, I'll continue the story, to discover whether we may remain friends.
Shadow chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
More please... I think I'm addicted. I'm kindof sad I got all caught up... now the suspense is KILLING me
librarywitch chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
It was fantastic guys! Go Marcus! Go Marcus! Go Marcus! Good thing he popped the cap in the monster between personilities. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us. So looking forward to the next one!
CanadianAbby chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
Yeah wedding coming up! And yay Marcus for finishing off the monster. The fight was a bit short, but I know writing that sort of thing can be a challenge and a half. Overall, I loved your story start to finish :D
MAndrews chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
Great, and now I have to go concentrate on work. How am I supposed to do that when I'm still all wound up over you almost killing Elizabeth?
librarywitch chapter 22 . 6/16/2009
Oh man this guy is so *(&#$(&* and he don't even know it does he? Hope Marcus has his game on 'cause he is going to need it. This is one dangerous animal, but then again so is Marcus. Looking forward to the next chapter.
CanadianAbby chapter 22 . 6/16/2009
I have to take a second to scoot back in my chair cause you're so good at keeping us on edge lol! Wicked chapter again. It's interesting how you write the different personalities of the bad guy and in a way that I can keep track of which one is dominant at that moment.
librarywitch chapter 21 . 6/15/2009
Thanks for sharing another chapter. This critter serious needs putting down, don't he? This guy is a Dean Koontz bad guy, so scary because just maybe there is one of these out there.
librarywitch chapter 20 . 6/14/2009
Great Chapter. Where's River? Is she on that ship with the nut?
MAndrews chapter 20 . 6/14/2009
Eep! Miracle! You cannot kill Elizabeth! Bah, no wonder you write fanfic for a Joss Whedon verse!

You're really annoyingly good at getting your readers involved in the story. I'm all tense now!

~goes off grumbling~
librarywitch chapter 19 . 6/13/2009
Awesome chapter. Can't wait to see if it is River or Marcus that gets to this guy first. Either way, he is so toast. Thanks for sharing.
Shadow chapter 19 . 6/13/2009
Ok, I am sorry that I have never left a review before now but I just found your work a few days ago and have been reading it on my phone ever since. You are a master of words and tale telling. You have created and entire viewpoint from Joss' work that I am sure fans everywhere would agree that it follows common logic and is fantastically entertaining! Please keep up the good work and thank you so very, very much for every Firefly fic you have ever written on here.
librarywitch chapter 18 . 6/12/2009
You are killing me kiddo! This was awesome! Thanks for all the hard work and sharing it with us.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »