Reviews for Ironside: The Dilemma
Cindy chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Great for
taking the time to write
for our sincere enjoyment
Mounty Swiss chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Very intriguing!

Interesting: The influence of the weather - but plausible. I feel sorry for the chief.
Ne'ith5 chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
YEA! A new writer for the IS fandom! Excellent story and true to the characters and to life. Sometimes there is a miscarriage of justice and until we acquire better tools to discern the innocent from the guilty there will always be unfortunate mistakes.
redgy chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
heel mooi, komt er nog een vervolg ? want ik zou nu toch wel een willen weten of die ironside zich vroeger heeft vergist of niet . Veel succes nog zou ik zeggen en doe zo verder, een nieuwe wending in uw loopbaan ? Wie weet !

Redg.
julieo chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
thank you for completing this. Ironsides character was written so well! I love Ed best and hope to see him featured in more stories!A great read - well done!
charlotte chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Thoroughly enjoyed this story and looking forward to more. Great capture of character's personalities
moms5thchild chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Goodness, an unsolved mystery, that is an unusual thing in fanfiction. Yet, this was a very good character study of Robert T. Ironside.

Bluesy, you have given yourself a magnificent jumping off point for many more stories. You work here is thoughtful and interesting. I can only hope you supply us with many more good stories.

moms5thchild chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Oh, this is very good. Not many people now that a spinal injury is usually painful for the rest of the sufferer's life and the increasing pain in the Chief's back can't be good.

I really like this dialogue and your characterizations are only getting better each time I read a new chapter. I can't see where this story is going and I like that, I like mystery and surprises and I wait impatiently for the next chapter.

moms5thchild chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh, this is a great beginning. I like the Chief's internal dialogue and his gripping about the heat and his generally pushing friends away when he was feeling generally sore and cranky. Although sore and cranky generally describes Ironside a lot of the time.

I can't wait to see where this is going.

julieo chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Can't wait to read more..
charlotte chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh, this is extremely promising. I am so looking for more!