Reviews for Sick
your biggest fan chapter 3 . 5/6
great!~ really original! i loved it! i thought coonsquirrels was really funny! good and in-character! i liked sokka finding dinner!
your biggest fan chapter 2 . 5/6
really good! I usually hate some of the fanfics because the writing makes no sense and the grammar's wrong and the characters are OOC. But you did really awesome! I super enjoyed this and think you should keep writing, it's really good!
ha ha sneezes.
Valerie chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
It was fine. I have had days when this is what happens to my BFF.
lightbennder22 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
omg that was halarius. I aang loved how aang sneezes. ha!
awesomeperson22btwaangiscute chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Haha, Toph still is her independent self, even when she's sick. You have been awesomepersoned.
awesomeperson22btwaangiscute chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Epic! You have been awesomepersoned. (You have no idea how many times I write that!)
princessbinas chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
That's really funny!
anti517 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
good. but the sneezes were way to big and it should be just 10 feet not 50. 50 feet or higher is just ridiculously way to high, evan for an airbender sneeze.
Remotecat25 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
One of the funniest avatar stories i have read! Beast part was when sokka was complaining about helping with kataras chores :)
Kimberly T chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Each chapter was well done, but my favorite was definitely the last! "AAH! AVATAR SNOT!" X-D Sombody should totally do fanart of Azula screaming that! (Alas, I cannot draw. :-(
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Yeah, Toph doesn't mind getting dirty at all, but that's -dirt- dirty! Sokka-snot would definitely be a very different matter!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
I read this before, don't know why I didn't review. Is Appa next? Or maybe Momo?
Eilonwyn chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
This made me snicker. So, thanks for that. ;D
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Oh, spirits, I can just imagine Azula's face! Amazing! I imagine that some time after Zuko joins the Gaang they tell him the story. ROTFL.

-Dyslexic Nerd