Reviews for Beretta
Visitor chapter 19 . 6/2/2015
I misread, blame the sleepiness but I just realized that this story was updated in 2011. So there may still be hoped left for it to continue. But I still want to say thanks for writing this and for such a kick ass story. Please I hope that one day you will return to this and finish it. Till then this will be saved in my bookmarks and I will continue to check up on it and re-read it. Take care.
Visitor chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
I'll do this before I forget to or go to sleep before I do. This review is 6 years later after all these chapters have been created. But I would like to thank you for writing this. The Wild Adapter series is such a cool series its painful that Kazuya sensei has not been able to update on it due to health issues and what have you but still waiting in hope that this series will continue one day. But this is I think by far the longest wild adapter fanfic I have come across I think. Thanks again for writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/19/2015
What is the chance of this being picked up again? My heart is crumbling for these boys. So much going on with the last few chapters. I am surprised Kubo didn't insist they fake it instead of actually fucking Minoru. I suppose it speaks how far Kubo has been pushed, since he felt so guilty after getting blown from a wanton Tokito-but that last 'I know', there is so much hope and confusion (on my part). Uuuu...

So Sanada, Sekiya, what kind of chess games are you playing with these moves...
Jirel chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
I have a friend who keeps asking me about updates on this. So sad to see it abandoned.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
Tokitoh's relapse was unexpected and sad, even though you practically hinted that this would happen. since the beginning, Kubo was always fighting an uphill battle against himself and those around him...and now this mental strain added to his plate.

No words can describe what the story means to me...its fantasically written and your characterization is amazing. I lean more towards Kubo/Toko (so eeeee the last chapter the the circumstances were not so ideal) bit your reasoning that this pair can go either way (yep)-and that Kubo was such a push over for tokitoh made me laugh mainly because it is so true.

So kubota Makoto-kun, will you become a turn coat and align yourself with another devil?
Chubby-King-Chocobo chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
Brilliant story. When I reconnected with WA and had the desperate urge to find fanfiction, I was prepared to be disappointed and hopefully find some good prose. I did not expect to find this beautiful, beautiful story.

I understand what you mean when you say that the story was getting harder to write. There are many tantalizing questions she left unanswered and leave up to the reader, but don't let that discourage you. Once you write fanfiction, it becomes your fiction, your interpretation, your story, and I am thoroughly enjoying the creativity you have to offer while keeping things cannon.

Seriously, thank you so much for writing this. It is a wonderful read and it quenched my thirst for WA-and leaves me craving more.
E-san chapter 19 . 4/7/2012
I really love this story. The third/first person narrative throws me off a bit, but it's fitting given that I always had the impression that Kubota was a bit of a sociopath and disconnected from himself. Please keep up the good work!
Italian Roulette chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
I love this story; it's difficult to find good WA work and your literacy is brilliant. And inspiring. My stuff may not be on level with yours, but you got a few plots stirring now, and I thank you for that. Update again soon~
Robias chapter 19 . 10/12/2011
Welcome back! First of all I'd like to say how amazingly thrilled I was when I - on a whim - decided to have a look yesterday and see if I could find your story again, to not only do that but also found it UPDATED...! I doing you can even imagine what my flatmates had to withstand while I re-read the entire story to refresh my memory, and, inevitably, fell in love with it once more.

That is really the only way I can describe my feelings towards this fic. I am in love. The skill with which the characters' emotions are laid up before you - Kubota's in particular - makes simply impossible not to feel what they feel; every stabbing wound, every crushing heartbreak, every painful stream of hope... It is devastating, and I can feel how it changes me as a person as i read. Let me assure you though; I wouldn't have it any other way.

Something more that has fascinated me for some time now is your insight on the workings of the Japanese underground criminality. I would love to heartbreak more about how you research for your story, and which your sources are.

I am considering writing an analyse of your fiction as part of my university class in English Litterature, although first I would like to ask your permission. I am actually not certain if my professor would allow my picking a fanfiction as subject for a literary essay, I have high hopes (he's à pretty cool professor). It is all up to you, though, I will not write about your story without your permission. I would find it amazingly interesting to get a chance to poke and prod this story properly; the theme and the style of narration are unlike anything I have ever read before. (This is also why I am so intruiged to know how you collect information on the workings of the Yakuza, because according to my own Japanese Society studies, your insight is very accurate, at least to a degree).

I am sorry about the long, and perhaps odd message. First and foremost I am simply happy to get to read your wonderful story again. Thanks for that :)
TheEndofTag chapter 19 . 7/16/2011
omg! i have fallen irrevocably in love with this story! It is just awe dropping amazing! I love everything about it! The story, the plot, the mystery, and the characters are just well phenonmenal written! _

although i do have a quesiton about Tokitoh loss of memories again. Did he remember his past? Or is it wipe clean? I thought Tokitoh will remember his past but he will forget about Kubota. But i guess it is not like that? But omg! My heart just died when Tokitoh does not remember Kubota! And poor Kubota! He was suffering soooo much. And you really did a heartwrenching beautiful job portraying Kubota's emotions. But despite Tokitoh's memory loss, he still at least instinctively goes to Kubota. I really really hope that Tokitoh will regain his memory again!

Again i just love love love love this amazing story! You are truly an amazing writer! So please please please update soon! I am dying to know what Saeki will tell Kubota about Tokitoh. So please please please update soon!
she who saw the winter chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Oh, I can see where this is going...

Well, kind of. Interesting.
She who saw the winter chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Beautiful... What more could I say that wouldn't sound cheap, even if do sounds tiring. you have managed to do it beautiful.

The end... Tokitho has always known, it seems.
she who saw the winter chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I was talking with my sister yestarday, and I told her, oh yeah... there was this really nice story about a killer and a child that had been used in experiments...

Wild Adapter is one of my very favorites, I remembered and I found your story...

I like the way you write, in second person, very IC too.
RedGuise chapter 19 . 3/19/2011
I don't know about the whole masochistic sex scene right here in this chapter (though I reckon it's as IC as it can get, considering you've written of your concerns about maintaining their original behavior, and they've got a reason for doin' it), but the way you tell the story as a whole is pretty freakin' pleasing. Usually I don't like second-person ANYTHING, but you've got a good writing style that captures my interest and makes me actually remember to go and find your stuff again. And then read all of it. I'd like to say that's pretty rare. I can't really critique this work other than the rare spell-check, because you totally surpass my writing skills, unfortunately. The only reason I'm sending this is just to be a fanfan and maybe motivate you. Maybe. Yay for new things!
Pixieblade chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
Yeah! Can I say that even though I dread reading this story (as I become way too emotionally involved with it) I am oh so thrilled to see it really picking up the pace. Those shards outta hurt like hell though, hopefully they wont be in for very long.

Thank you!