Reviews for Transcendence

D
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 15 . 2/12
No chance of an update?
Minseokismyslut chapter 15 . 2/4
DONT LEAVE US HANGINGGG! OMGGGG! CLIFFHANGER !
RoseTheOneForeverUnloved chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
i absolutely adored this story and normally I would never ask for a update to any story I read as i know authors -being one myself though none of my work is really up- can't always get the next chapter up soon but please update and i know this won't likely ever be update since it's been 6 years since it last was, this is the best Harry Potter -or any story of any fandom- that i've ever read!
greyandginger chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
no! cliffhanger! and there's no more chapter?! please continue!
toniaosakwe chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
oh my god this can't be the end. you can't abandon this story here! it's too good. please give us more!1
BellaLove14 chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
This story is amazing! I've yet to read anything like it. please update soon! I'm going to be sick with all of this anticipation! ! .
R. A Cross chapter 15 . 4/9/2016
More please!
God, a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/3/2016
I don't knowbif you 're still on this site but please continue this story i love it
Jaspersaurus.Lush chapter 15 . 2/7/2016
Update! Please?! I need to know what's going to happen next! (O n O)
Flame Avis chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
I found this fic surprisingly very good. I was discouraged from reading it initially cause it hasn't been updated in so long but you've turned it around for me. If you have the time and interest please continue with this.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
- Tried to read because of boredom
- cringed because of bad grammar
- got through the first chapter by skimming
- cringed when faced with Tom and Harry's Love Love relationship
- probably bad that I keep skimming to read less
- stopped when I realized what I was doing
- think this has an interesting plot but terrible grammar
- thinks you need a beta
- probably gets better as you go on
- bad beginnings aren't for me
GinHanelle chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
I am so thankful that we at least got to see their reunion. Seriously, if we didn't I would have been so crushed. As it is, I'm rather a wreck at the moment. What a painful, beautiful story. But yes, since you included this chapter I can pretend it's all good now, happy "ending" and whatnot. _