Reviews for Transcendence
- Tried to read because of boredom
- cringed because of bad grammar
- got through the first chapter by skimming
- cringed when faced with Tom and Harry's Love Love relationship
- probably bad that I keep skimming to read less
- stopped when I realized what I was doing
- think this has an interesting plot but terrible grammar
- thinks you need a beta
- probably gets better as you go on
- bad beginnings aren't for me
GinHanelle chapter 15 . 7/10
I am so thankful that we at least got to see their reunion. Seriously, if we didn't I would have been so crushed. As it is, I'm rather a wreck at the moment. What a painful, beautiful story. But yes, since you included this chapter I can pretend it's all good now, happy "ending" and whatnot. _
Vivianne95 chapter 15 . 6/14
Real good!
More Please!
CrypticSilhouette chapter 15 . 6/9
Well that's like the 15th abandoned Fic In a row. This is why I hate reading HP ff
Samira Vongola chapter 15 . 2/20
VitamInTenebris chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
Omg are you kidding me you can't just leave me with a cliffy like that God it's been years but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update I'm dying here please omg how could you
Luana LS chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
Finally! Finally Harry remembered! I loved it!
anyutakmw chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Please write a sequel! This story is wonderful!
Sneffita PT chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Damm it, right when it got to the good part where Harry finally remembered everything you abandon this fic -cries-
kittyrsocute chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
misterymassacre chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
sim,sim,sim,sim?Cade o resto?
nao me fa├ža doida pelo amor de Deus! voce disse que iria update em 2010 e ja passaram quatro anos - quatro anos!-
Moonstone blaze chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
Good plot. Their 'eternal' love is so sweet, I'm glad Harry finally remembered his past with Tom. One thing I'm confused about is about Tom. There is only one Tom right? and his souls are split apart, but he's trying to find them? It is strange that he doesn't know where his own soul is located. If that's right, then what happened to Professor Quirrell? Why is he still weird and keep on stuttering in his speech?
Of Stories Told chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
I could literally cry right now for you leaving the story like this. I've cheered Harry on, i've groaned in annoyance at his actions and i've sobbed over his loss of memory and the despair of wondering whether or not he would truly be able to remember his Tom. This chapter made me so unbelievably happy, yet so sad and disheartened that i can't tell whether to smile or cry. I so dearly wish that one day you will continue this loving tale, that one day we can once again know what is to happen next. Please please continue, such a lovely tale... can't simply be allowed to be forgotten at such a stunning moment. I thank you for writing this work of art and dearly hope to one day be able to read it's continuation. Thank you.
MagentaScribe chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
please dont drop this story! it is beautifully written. update soon
dead feather chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Nice tomarry. Will u continue this still?