Reviews for Transcendence
samira vangola chapter 15 . 2/20
Continue
VitamInTenebris chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
Omg are you kidding me you can't just leave me with a cliffy like that God it's been years but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update I'm dying here please omg how could you
Luana LS chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
Finally! Finally Harry remembered! I loved it!
anyutakmw chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Please write a sequel! This story is wonderful!
Sneffita PT chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Damm it, right when it got to the good part where Harry finally remembered everything you abandon this fic -cries-
kittyrsocute chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
Squueee!
misterymassacre chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
sim,sim,sim,sim?Cade o resto?
nao me fa├ža doida pelo amor de Deus! voce disse que iria update em 2010 e ja passaram quatro anos - quatro anos!-
Moonstone blaze chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
Good plot. Their 'eternal' love is so sweet, I'm glad Harry finally remembered his past with Tom. One thing I'm confused about is about Tom. There is only one Tom right? and his souls are split apart, but he's trying to find them? It is strange that he doesn't know where his own soul is located. If that's right, then what happened to Professor Quirrell? Why is he still weird and keep on stuttering in his speech?
Of Stories Told chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
I could literally cry right now for you leaving the story like this. I've cheered Harry on, i've groaned in annoyance at his actions and i've sobbed over his loss of memory and the despair of wondering whether or not he would truly be able to remember his Tom. This chapter made me so unbelievably happy, yet so sad and disheartened that i can't tell whether to smile or cry. I so dearly wish that one day you will continue this loving tale, that one day we can once again know what is to happen next. Please please continue, such a lovely tale... can't simply be allowed to be forgotten at such a stunning moment. I thank you for writing this work of art and dearly hope to one day be able to read it's continuation. Thank you.
MagentaScribe chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
please dont drop this story! it is beautifully written. update soon
dead feather chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Nice tomarry. Will u continue this still?
Luc chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Too bad tyis cut off here. I didnt expect the amnesia at all. It seemed harry getting his memories back was built and built up so much that now that he got them, the story ran out of steam.
Harry also felt something break in his head multiple times in this story. I dont know if it was meant like that or it was just forgotten it had happened with long spaces btw updates. Also in some scenes it was for some reason kept hidden who was talking. It simply made things confusing and messy.
Critique aside this was a very promising story. I liked their devotion and really wanted to see what changes they would do in this canonverse (which is why I didnt much like the whole memory loss thing because it seemed unnecessary). I guess you planned this to be a long chaptered story.
Hopefully you will update this at some point. It was certainly a delicious point where this cut off
Amber Silverwood chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Ugggh. Not another one where Harry and Hermione are friends. There aren't any where Harry is completely dark. Prejudiced Harry fanfics are sooo much better.
readaddict123 chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
This is great! Update soon!
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Oh my god this is getting really interesting cannot wait to read more :)