Reviews for Life After Forks
DauntlessClove chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Wow
k1942 chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
Sorry to get Audrey's decision wrong, but now I see why it was that way. This has been a very, very good story, and a great way to continue the saga. I hate the cloud the Cullens will be living under from now on, but fully intend to read The Prophet's Child, so at least I'll know what comes to pass!
k1942 chapter 25 . 3/19/2013
So, Ness can read Jacob's mind, which kind of scares her parents . Audrey is likely to become a vampire, sometime in the near future, and has said good bye to the only family she had. The elephant in the room is the decision of the Volturi to end all the Cullens. Sure hope that doesn't happen!
k1942 chapter 24 . 3/19/2013
That was some revelation, for both Edward and Bella, and all thanks to Audrey. I think it nearly gutted Edward for a brief time, until Bella set him straight. These are going to be perilous times, now that they know the Volturi are coming for them again, this time to end them all. This is going to be epic when it happens, however long or short a time that be.
k1942 chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
I always wondered if there would ever come a time that Bella would tell the truth of her transformation, and sure enough she did. Edward took it better than I would have thought he would. Of course, Carlisle was rather saddened, as he was so sure the morphine had saved her from so much pain. I can't really decide what I think the Cullens will do about this request.
k1942 chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
The poor thing, not happy with what she is and wanting to be something different. Wonder if anyone would be willing to change he? I also wonder how that would affect Renesmee? It sure saddens Benjamin and Tia.
k1942 chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
Interesting chapter, for the vampires and Jake and Ness. It must have shocked Bella to find a gift that she couldn't shield. Too bad Anatoli was just a bit of a liar, but I suppose he was doing what he thought was for the best.
k1942 chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Just a bare hint of the feelings she will have in a few years. Kind of funny, in a way, maybe a bit sad for Jake. Hope the rest of the family is having a good time down under.
k1942 chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
I was doing pretty well until I read the lyrics to In Loving Memory, then it got a bit hard to see the keyboard. Jacob's farewell to his dad was so touching. The hardest thing is that life really does go on, despite thinking your heart is broken.
k1942 chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
It was as tough to read as you predicted, but I see the necessity of Billy's death. This won't be the only funeral that Jacob and Bella will have to endure. Their human loved ones will age and die and they have to stand it. I think of it as practice, sort of a what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, kind of a deal. Really glad Edward came out and brought Ness, that helped Bella and Jake both.
k1942 chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Never expected Benjamin and Tia to show up out of the blue like that! The story about Audrey was very interesting, in that she's a hybrid but different from Nessie. Seth's visit on the other hand, doesn't seem to be just a casual one!
k1942 chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
An amazing evening, followed by a more amazing night!
k1942 chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
The Cullens do have some of the most amazing things in their lives! Who wouldn't want to dress up and go to a charity event for Carnegie Hall? At the very least, this should take their minds off the Volturi and the Russians.
k1942 chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
An interesting bunch, to be sure! This is something the family will have to really discuss, and decide what to do , what their future will be!
k1942 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
What a lovely Valentine gift, especially with the sentiment that accompanied it! Edward should get a lot of points for that one! Nice time between Jacob and Renesmee, she really is growing up. Kids grow up too fast as it is, but her rapid rate is scary, her poor parents! On to the meeting!