Reviews for Life After Forks
shayblack chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
Aww, so sad! I cried when Billy died. very touching, realistic and moving.

are you going to end this one soon? is this the end?

why did Bella crawl into bed with Jake?
maybeshescrazy chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
I only remember crying twice in books: near the end of Deathly Hallows where we see Remus and Tonks... "together", and in Breaking Dawn when Esme says goodbye and goes to hold hands with Carlisle. I've never cried over a fanfic before.

So, congratulations! Anybody can write something funny, but it takes real talent to write something people cry over. Don't be sorry you did this, it's one of the most amazing fan-written stuff I've seen. I hope SM sees this herself one day.
Livia09 chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
Heartbreaking! But I loved it nonetheless!
kayle125 chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
I love your story so much. I thought this chapter was beautiful. Thank you for updating so quickly. Can't wait to read more. Also, looking forward to the new one you are starting.
DanielWhite chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
that was lovely
missp1987 chapter 19 . 6/29/2009
I don't really know what to say. I loved it, but I hated it. My heart breaks over the loss of Billy...an amazing character. But, I also realize the inevitability of death in life and know that both Bella and Jacob will experience it many times over in the course of eternity. So, it isn't your writing I hate. It's the fact that Bella and Jacob have to endure it over and over until everyone is gone.

As for Bella's meeting with Angela and the promise to be a bridesmaid in her wedding...I am holding off on judgement until I can see more clearly where the story line is going. It could make for some interesting conflict, no doubt.

Another great chapter!
WailFin chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I like it... lol. It's really good! Need to go so I only read one chapter. And I alerted it! Aren't I smart at 4 in the morning with a blistering Migraine and I can barely keep my eyes open?
The Predatory Wasp chapter 19 . 6/29/2009
your right. it is pivotal for bella and jacob to handle their families deaths. sigh, this was good. and very sad. i wanted to jump into the story and hug jake. :)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 19 . 6/29/2009
Wow. Damn near in tears here. You're an awesome writer
JustOneYesterday13 chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
No, no, no don't stop there! I want to know whats happened. Is Billy o.k? Or is a member of the pack? And why didn't Leah come with Seth?

Please, please, please update soon. please.

* hannah *
shayblack chapter 18 . 6/28/2009
wow. that is an intense chapter. sort of. there are alot of pieces.

Another half-breed? crazy!

Benjamin and Tia returning?

Seth visiting? What is it? did charlie get Sue pregnant? Is Billy pissed about something, some final death wish?
the-4gotten-marauder chapter 18 . 6/28/2009
amazing yet again I could tell it was kind of a filler but everyone needs those once in a while keep up the good work
TheRestIsUnwritten18 chapter 18 . 6/28/2009
Love it, simply amazing, you are really good

-bella
missp1987 chapter 18 . 6/28/2009
Great chapter! You do so well with making Jacob sound like himself! And I love the twist with Benjamin and Tia. I am very anxious to find out what news Seth has brought with him concerning Billy. I also like the matured Seth. He is one of my favorite characters in SM Twilight series.

I got a little concerned when Edward took the annoyed tone of voice with Bella...he never speaks to her that way, but you did a great job tying it in, and he apologized right away...a definite Edward thing to do.

So, how soon are you going to have Chapter 19 ready? LOL!
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »