Reviews for Life After Forks
TheRestIsUnwritten18 chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
that was sweet, i love this story, please update soon

-Bella
Aurora Delilah chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
I really enjoy your style of writing. There are a few grammatical errors that I've caught, but none of them were major. (I only found them because I was really looking haha) On a more serious note, this is the first Twific I've read that actually feels connected to the Saga. The words that you write seem to be the same words that Stephenie Meyer would use if she wrote another book after BD. Chapter 3 made me laugh for a good five minutes. I knew by your authors note that it would be entertaining, but I never pictured it would be Renesmee asking about sex! Well done with that chapter. Chapter 4 made me tear up a bit, the way you expressed Bellas emotions was absolutely wonderful, it made me feel like I was actually experiencing what she was going through. Chapter 6 was quite an interesting read, I like the twist you added about Rebecca and her dad. Although I did not expect Rebecca to plan out 'an accident' it was a pleasant surprise, and fit well with the story. I am really interesting in seeing how all of this plays out, with Bella being the Queen or not. I can't wait to read more!

Kait
CupCakeConundrum chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
hehe, aw that's so sweet. Im getting even more excited about reading the next chapter seeing as you've introduced a new thing into th estory. This prophecy sounds cool and you will ahve to make them meet someone who can tell them the whole thing. (sorry if that was demanding)

* hannah *
DanielWhite chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
excellent
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
Very good! Just remember that Nessie will be as passionate as her father and as willful as her mother and you'll continue doing a great job!
CaptainAnthonySPARROW chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
ok i have to say something. First sorry about the run on sentances i know it was probably a pain to read but i tried to right a review 3 times and the window just shut off on me.

Second what i wrote was rude truelly i am sorry and i dont want you to re write your chapter... i was just kinda in shock like a split second re-action that i just did with out really thinking about it. Also i do belive that you aren't/weren't going to make it all bella&jake i just freaked sorry.

I still love this story and i cant wait to read more. I just got carried away becuse i like your story so much that when you did something i didn't agree with or that i would have changed i overreacted so i am really sorry.

You cant please every one and you shoudnt have to its your story and you can do what ever you want with it so as i say again im really SORRY and i hope you keep writing.

p.s ( i wasnt screaming when i had caps it was more for emfasis)(dont know how to spell that word) i really am sorry though !
Sdominas21 chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
I love your story. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Lani77 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Great story...keep writing!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
No hissy fits from me, promise. Never be embarrassed to write the story as you see fit! If they don't like it, tell them to kiss your ass and stay away from fan fiction if they don't like things being changed around! Kudos to you for sticking to your guns! I personally can't wait to see what comes next, I like your story!
The Predatory Wasp chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
im glad for the explanation.

and the spoiler was really good. when/if there is a sequel i will read it!
TheRestIsUnwritten18 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
I love this, and how fast you update. Keep up the great work.

-Bella
maybeshescrazy chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
I. LOVE. YOU.

When I saw that this was only an Author's Note I must admit I was a little disappointed, but that's all gone now. OMG.

Rather aptly, while I was reading the teaser, One Single Breath by Brother Firetribe came on. Lyrics: artists./brother-firetribe-lyrics-one-single-breath-p4wpvg1
mamaXunicorn chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
I agree completely with you. I like how you said that in the chapter that even though Jacob imprinted on nessie, Bella left an imprint on his heart. That is extremely true. I am Team Edward all the way, I cringe at Bella being with Jacob, but I didn't mind your chapter because I know the whole Jacob/Bella thing is crazy. Jacob was in love with Bella, and yes he imprinted but yea, Nessie is a child, theres no romance there yet, its still possible that he has feelings for Bella. They just don't go away. And also like you mentioned, Bella did love Jacob just not like she loved Edward. Edward is her life, she wouldn't be able to live without him but she also has a connection to Jacob that she can't let go of. Maybe in time that love she has for him will fade into a more brotherly/sisterly love especially as her relationship keeps growing with Edward and Jacob starts to fall for Nessie.

I think your chapter was brilliant. I know for one, Bella would NEVER leave Edward for Jacob, she is way too deep in love with him to ever leave him. She established that back in Eclipse.

So, I just wanted to let you know that you weren't wrong in writing that. Its your story and its not like you had Bella desert Edward shes just trying to get through her feelings...shes been through alot and even though shes not human anymore, she still has human emotions and thats normal for anyone in her position. So, yeah, you didnt deserve that nasty as hell review.

Keep on writing!
William Wolvenheart chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Well, I think, it is because there are some Twilight fans who have quite the strong feelings for certaint idea's.

Team Jacob, Team Edward anyone?

Don't let it bother you too much, afteral, and I think I'm saying this once too many that I'm getting sick of saying it again: "This is YOUR story", you can sit, stand and do as you please with it. Now I see you're trying to keep close to the universum, so lets say you're bound to certaint... rules. That doesn't take away that everyone can see the story in a different path:

You see the love that is still there somehow, and others are blind to it. Others don't see it as a form of love at all, just good friendship, forgetting that Friendship is a form of love too.

And I understand the feeling, only a hearthless person wouldn't feel SOME form of love, even after a break up, while it might be overshadowed with fear, anger or sorrow, it is still there. The human being is afterall, a pack animal by nature.

And I cannot stress it enough to not deep too deep into these agressive feelings you see in the reviews. Also remember that not everyone of the readers are the mature people. There will also be young girls, and even a few boys, somewhere, hidden in the shadows . And not everyone "grows up" at the same speed. That is part of what gives us individuality.

Just keep doing the thing you love, and have fun

~Will
CaptainAnthonySPARROW chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
i DONT USUALLY DO REVIEW BUT I HAVE TO THIS TIME OK ... ok OMgosh NO no no no no no no no no that didnt happen not again .. i LOVE your story LOVE it but this is just weird why why why ! why does it happen that every time i get a really good story (which your is one of my favs)that the author has to put some weird thing in the middle every time i read a good one they do something to make it so weird jacob and bella was dealt with a long time ago ! in Bd that was taken care of they didnt love eachother it said thath in the book thath the only love they felt for eachother was bro and sis ! seriosly how could you do that this hole problem was takein care of this was suppose to be a edward&bella tory not some stupid love triange ( i know you wont go that far but from on the story is going to be akward bellan and eward are going to be weird you cant just love to people and be tottlay happy that is why SM did that sothat in the end every one was happy and there was no weird love stuff going on i mean if you need more jacob in the story or some drama just have a nessie jacob thing be creative have something happen dont have bella still love him ist rediculouse she said reight after she went hunting when she saw him she felt no none freindlish love only edward had that they were only friends ! why put edward through that again its just stupid im so Sick og bella jacob crap yes jacob helped her throgh her hard time but she can apprtiate that through freindship NOT LOVE ..

you said u would keep to canaon parigs as best possible well that aint canon and i a lot of this chapter isnt true to BD bella just doesnt all the suden feel diffrent then she did in BD these problems were allredy taken care of its unnatral for you to bring up the past again and now that that happend everything is going to be weird and ackward with bella and edward bvecause "oh my gosh i love jacob to" lets make edward go through more crap this is stupid why do you bring up a problem that was already fix ! how are you going to fix it now becuse it is a preoblem and it does have to be fixed because how can bella ever be trully happy again if she still loves jacob even in the slitess way and vise versa for jake they will always be weird oh and by the way BELLA SHOULD FEEL LIKE SHE IS CHEETING ON EDWARD BECUSE SHE IS ! PRETTY MUCH ... IM SO SICK OF ALL THE JACOB CRAP IF YOU NEED JACOB DRAMA DO SOMETHING WITH NESSIE BECUSE BELLA DOESNT LOVE HIM AND HE DOSENT ( SHOUDNT ) LOVE HER EITHER. im like you when i right something its like the characters on doing it and im writing it down but SM made them and she gave them characters and from what BD said bella and jake woudnt still love eacother they moved on

I DONT KNOW HOW AND I DOUT YOU WILL BUT ILL ASK ANY WAY! PLX FIX THIS THIS CHAPTER IT WAS WAY OOC (FOR ME ANY WAY) BUT I DONT BELLA AND JAKE TO COME UP I MEAN REALY THAT IS CONSIDERED A PROBLEM AND HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT AND IF YOU WERENT THEN THIS STORY ISNT GONNA FEEL RIGHT

I DO THOUGH I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS STORY I WAS ONE OF MY FAVS BUT THIS CHAPTER JUST DIDNT FIT RIGHT PLZ DONT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT PLZ I CANT STAND THAT EDWARD IS TOTALLY DEVOTED TO HER AND SHE ISNT ITS NOT RIGHT AND IT ISNT TRUE NO MATTER WHAT YOU WRITE BELLA WOULD NEVER LOVE HIM LIKE SHE DID IN ECLIPSE EVER AGAIN ( WEL AT LEAST IN SM'S WORLD) I REALLY LIKED THE VICTORIA LOOK ALIKE IT WAS COOL PLEASE JUST DONT HAVE THE BELLA AND JACOB IT SUCKS WHEN YOU READ IT KNOWING THAT EDWARD WILL AND NEVER HAS DONE THAT TO BELLA PLZ JUST... I DONT KNOW CHAGE IT BEACUSE I CANT READ STUFF LIKE THAT !

i know its rude that im telling you to just change your chapter and i dont think you will but will it hurt to ask i mean i just had to try any way i have to say that you did a great job so far it really is a great story and you are a great writer i just dont like the bella&jacob stuff if i wanted to read about that i would have found a bella/jacob story also the story will have a weird vibe from it now on becase bella cant just be all lovey dovey to edward and start thinking about jake its just stupid please please ( on my knees begging you too not put that stuff in there ) any way good luck and plz update soon maybe you'll change it probably not but im still praying! thx
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »