Reviews for Life After Forks
k1942 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
This is like good news, for a change. An alliance between the Cullens and other covens is such a foreign concept, no wonder they didn't think of it right away. The blocking power that Anatoli sent their way was scary for Alice, but maybe wasn't meant to blind her so much as shield them from the tracker. I'm looking forward to everyone meeting and finding out more about who this Anatoli really is!
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Okay, something weird is going on here and seems to have thrown the Cullens into a tizzy. Whatever it is has blocked Alice's visions, leaving them rather vulnerable in their interaction with humans. Between this and Maria wanting to snatch Nessie, plus Anatoli sending emissaries, I kind of don't blame them all for their unease.
k1942 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
It's as good an explanation for Edward falling in love with Bella, and that love producing Renesmee, as anything else! There's usually a kernel of truth in most myths and legends, why not this one?
k1942 chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
While I'm curious as to who the redhead was sent by, and why she was sent, I'm more concerned with Bella and Jake. Their feelings for each other and Ness, are kind of complicated, though not necessarily in a bad way. Just really interesting.
k1942 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Edward is so smart, especially when it comes to what his wife needs! Alice can kind of understand too, about needing friends, human and otherwise.
k1942 chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
It must be fun to have the time and money to pull stunts like that one! I'll bet those creepy little peeping toms are never going to try that again!
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
I guess every cloud may just have a silver lining after all! Now Bella has Edwardin all her classes! Elves, of all things! Makes me shake my head!
k1942 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Why in the world would Maria, of all people, want Nessie? And what on earth would make her think the Cullens would let her go, especially without a fight? Of course, she didn't know how powerful Bella was, either!
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Though Edward and Ness are her heart and soul, Bella now realizes how much it's going to hurt when she loses her dad, and probably her mom, too!
k1942 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I'm surprised that Edward didn't at least try to help Bella explain all that to Nessie! After all, she's his child too! Wonder if there will be any more trouble from Derrick, and if there really is something odd about Rebecca?
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Just think of it as paying it forward, Bella protecting you the way you used to protect her! I'm with Alice, Edward, lighten up!
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Something about this new school or the girl with the lavender eyes, has Edward rather upset, it seems!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/28/2013
I realize you completed this several years ago. I only recently discovered and just yesterday found this story line. Thank you for sharing your talents. Completely believable story line.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
i love the story and the style of writing but the changed in POV are giving me whiplash and stopping me from being fully engrossed in the story. wish it was more consistent and hope it gets better as i read on.
kenn chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
this is awesome...and dont be sorry for what happened to billy...u r showing us a really nice part of what bella knew would come along with inmortality...and got us inside the feeling she and jake r having in this chapter...and i have to disagree with u and say u r as good as stephanie...this should be a movie but without any cuts...as a matter of facts i see a movie in my head with every word i read! u r awesome!
346 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »