Reviews for Life After Forks
Dani2992 chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
Haha..Hilarious, everybody seems to be out to get at the Cullens... Update when next possible, I look forward to reading some more ]
TheRestIsUnwritten18 chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
HAHAHAHAHAH,LOVE IT, UPDATE SOON PLEASE

-BELLS
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
Serves the jerks right for spying! lmao
FantasyTrepie14 chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
This is the first Twilight fanfic I've read, and I enjoyed what you've written so far. There were a couple of grammar mistakes (which I think were probably just because you rushed or didn't edit or whatever). Also, I'm having trouble remembering halfway through a chapter whose POV it is in, the Edward/Bella POVs aren't very different (I usually tell by the dialogue). I like the new cast and I think you've come up with some great ideas. Keep it coming!
LadyFudgeMcKittyKat chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
WOW, I LOVED IT! I love you're whole fanfic. Seriously dude, you are awesome!
DanielWhite chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
excellent
The Predatory Wasp chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
hahah, this was funny.
edwardlover10 chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
ahh this was hilarious!

stupid nosey humans!

update soon please, this is one of my favorite stories.

in my top 5 at least. (:
maybeshescrazy chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
OMG: "Whatever, you fell in love with a human!"

ROFLMAO.

I don't know how you manage to keep updating so often, but I love you for it! And please, make them as long as you like!
TheRestIsUnwritten18 chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Love it, please update soon

-Bella
DanielWhite chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
rebecca couldn't be more wrong
unprecedentedtendencies chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
lmao! ELVES!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
hehe, you would not believe the grin on my face right now. That, was totally awesome. seriously, you got bella to fall down the stairs...while she is a vampire. I know it was on purpose but still. Hilarious.

i look forward to reading your next chapter.

* hannah *
LadyFudgeMcKittyKat chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
W.O.W THAT WAS ASWESOME! Your story is completly Awesome! i love it! Please update soon!
TwilightHPforEVA chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I really liked the first chapter,sorry thats all I read. Like where u are going but one thing,now I may be wrong but doesnt Renesme only grow to look about seven? but otherwise I really liked it
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »