Reviews for Life After Forks
luv2beloved chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
I love the innocent Nessie jake! I hope to see more of their POVs
luv2beloved chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
I hope to get a Jake POV next...I understand people die when you live forever! Beautifully written!
luv2beloved chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
FOr some reason I am thinking that it is Nessie who is the queen and her child will be the one that is of both/all worlds...Loving the story BTW!
luv2beloved chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
I am loving this. Teens being teens! SUprised they didn's get Jake involved he would have loved it being the big bad wolf
luv2beloved chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
Okay I have a terrible headache and the laughing did not help it! Loved operation ELF! Now to see what other theories she would come up with if any!
luv2beloved chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
I would have liked a little more confrontation an since they have a tracker I would have thought them to go after nessie alittle bit more.
luv2beloved chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Very heartfelt and you had me close to tears with the Billy situation. Stupid shiney volvo driver!
luv2beloved chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
LOVED it. It was a perfect mother daughter and mother father moment. Loved the Jacob part in the end!
luv2beloved chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Typical Edward!
luv2beloved chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I have been reading alot of post BD stories mainly Jake and Nessie so lets see where this goes!
literarygeniusinanotherlife chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
I am really enjoying this story. I know that you published it a bit ago, and I have found some typos. (I am so anal, sorry!)

Anyway, I didn't know if you had anyone Beta read it for you, and I would love to do it, if you like! Here is a typo from this chapter

"...fake snobs escaping. Alice could..." It should be "sobs".

Looking forward to the rest, and the sequel that I heard was up. My friend raved about this story, so I had to catch it!
LolliBtwilight chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
fab story, just finished it and am hoping you've completed the next story that continues from this one!
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 26 . 12/9/2009
I enjoyed reading your story,

I have to say that your way of writing is way better than Meyer's.

ps: I really liked Elisabeth (that would be the french way of writing her name).
Christobel Cullen chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
i really like the idea of bella shielding others so that edward can't hear their thoughts - to give him peace and give others privacy. creative!
Objective chapter 26 . 10/4/2009
Well, that was a delightful continuation. I'll be looking forward to the completion of the sequel.

Minor mistakes significantly marred my enjoyment, specifically the omission of spaces and misuse of certain complex words.
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »