Reviews for Life After Forks
alohabride chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Amanda, I am up to Ch15 now and loving it.

I want to give you a chapter by chapter review, so I can repay my gratitude for you writing this story... but I love all of the details/characters/plot you have created - which leaves me hardly anything to comment on!

The only thing I can think of is, may be Edward seems to believe in the 'prophecy' too willingly?

I love the way you wrote as Nessie, she comes across as a mature adult, but yet at times controlled by her teenage hormones.

As for the chapter about Bella and Jacob and their 'incomplete' romance, I totally agreed that in reality, when you truly love somebody (especially considering Jake is the sun in Bella's darkest moment), you will leave a part of yourself with that somebody.

Thanks for the story thus far, will leave another review after I finished.
KylieAyn chapter 26 . 9/14/2009
good story but sappy ending. it wasnt clear to me if audrey was changed or not tho... unfortunately i am full of sorrow to tell you that i will not be continuing your "After the Saga" series, despite the loose ends. it was an incredible read and i'm happy i found it. so um yeah.
Gibby1618 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
this was beautifully written!

i loved the way it ended and the emotions i had while reading it.

one of my favorite stories.

:]
claramadesouffles chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Aww. How sweet. Imagine that... loving the man that your daughter is in love with!
claramadesouffles chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
That was so sweet! Poor Bella. I feel so bad for her. :(
jlmckinney1982 chapter 26 . 8/24/2009
This was such a beautiful ending to this story. Thank you for writing these 26 chapters. It truly feels like it could be the 5th book of the series. As I said in previous reviews, you have a fantastic concept of all these characters, how they react to situations and to each other. I will definitely be reading this again and again. I laughed, I cried, and several times my heart melted with the story. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
jlmckinney1982 chapter 23 . 8/24/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. I always wanted Edward to know how strong Bella was during her transformation even though it would hurt him. I think it is something he should understand about her. That she was able to lay there completely silent while burning for him. I love the way he found out and how he copes with it after Bella shows him her happy memories. Great job on this one.
aubracious chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Love this story! I just stopped for a minute to type this review.
jlmckinney1982 chapter 18 . 8/24/2009
I don't even have words for this chapter. I think I only cry this hard every time I read "The End" in New Moon. You have an incredible skill. Thank you.
jlmckinney1982 chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
The ending of this chapter is so great! I really feel like you totally understand these characters. I've read some other fanfiction, but they don't seem to really grasp them like you do. I absolutely love reading these! I can feel the passion jump from my screen when you are writing about Edward and Bella. These are amazing!
jlmckinney1982 chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
This chapter was so beautiful! I have enjoyed 1-14 so far, but this one just melted my heart at the end. Thank you for this beautiful piece.
julie1338 chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
I absolutley loved this chapter, I was literally in tears when Billy died. You are an amazing writer :D. Just thought I'd mention that when I read this it always reminds me of nickelback - if today was your last day song. Brilliant and I cant wait to read the rest of this story or your next fanfic.
Angeljo chapter 26 . 8/7/2009
WOW, What a wonderful, amazing story!

This was a perfect read and I enjoyed every minute of reading it! (Are you sure your not ?) .lol.

It was romantic,funny and a little sad at times. :)

Thankyou for sharing this beautiful story with us :)

I'm off to read sequel...
Angeljo chapter 23 . 8/7/2009
Amazing chapter! :)
Dani2992 chapter 26 . 8/7/2009
One word:

Wow

Just wow..you're such a talented writer and I loo forward to reading your next story..I've recommended this story to many people (I talk about this fanfic alot on this forum I'm part of)
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »