Reviews for Life After Forks
Objective chapter 26 . 10/4/2009
Well, that was a delightful continuation. I'll be looking forward to the completion of the sequel.

Minor mistakes significantly marred my enjoyment, specifically the omission of spaces and misuse of certain complex words.
alohabride chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Amanda, I am up to Ch15 now and loving it.

I want to give you a chapter by chapter review, so I can repay my gratitude for you writing this story... but I love all of the details/characters/plot you have created - which leaves me hardly anything to comment on!

The only thing I can think of is, may be Edward seems to believe in the 'prophecy' too willingly?

I love the way you wrote as Nessie, she comes across as a mature adult, but yet at times controlled by her teenage hormones.

As for the chapter about Bella and Jacob and their 'incomplete' romance, I totally agreed that in reality, when you truly love somebody (especially considering Jake is the sun in Bella's darkest moment), you will leave a part of yourself with that somebody.

Thanks for the story thus far, will leave another review after I finished.
KylieAyn chapter 26 . 9/14/2009
good story but sappy ending. it wasnt clear to me if audrey was changed or not tho... unfortunately i am full of sorrow to tell you that i will not be continuing your "After the Saga" series, despite the loose ends. it was an incredible read and i'm happy i found it. so um yeah.
Gibby1618 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
this was beautifully written!

i loved the way it ended and the emotions i had while reading it.

one of my favorite stories.

:]
claramadesouffles chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Aww. How sweet. Imagine that... loving the man that your daughter is in love with!
claramadesouffles chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
That was so sweet! Poor Bella. I feel so bad for her. :(
jlmckinney1982 chapter 26 . 8/24/2009
This was such a beautiful ending to this story. Thank you for writing these 26 chapters. It truly feels like it could be the 5th book of the series. As I said in previous reviews, you have a fantastic concept of all these characters, how they react to situations and to each other. I will definitely be reading this again and again. I laughed, I cried, and several times my heart melted with the story. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
jlmckinney1982 chapter 23 . 8/24/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. I always wanted Edward to know how strong Bella was during her transformation even though it would hurt him. I think it is something he should understand about her. That she was able to lay there completely silent while burning for him. I love the way he found out and how he copes with it after Bella shows him her happy memories. Great job on this one.
aubracious chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Love this story! I just stopped for a minute to type this review.
jlmckinney1982 chapter 18 . 8/24/2009
I don't even have words for this chapter. I think I only cry this hard every time I read "The End" in New Moon. You have an incredible skill. Thank you.
jlmckinney1982 chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
The ending of this chapter is so great! I really feel like you totally understand these characters. I've read some other fanfiction, but they don't seem to really grasp them like you do. I absolutely love reading these! I can feel the passion jump from my screen when you are writing about Edward and Bella. These are amazing!
jlmckinney1982 chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
This chapter was so beautiful! I have enjoyed 1-14 so far, but this one just melted my heart at the end. Thank you for this beautiful piece.
juliedude chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
I absolutley loved this chapter, I was literally in tears when Billy died. You are an amazing writer :D. Just thought I'd mention that when I read this it always reminds me of nickelback - if today was your last day song. Brilliant and I cant wait to read the rest of this story or your next fanfic.
Angeljo chapter 26 . 8/7/2009
WOW, What a wonderful, amazing story!

This was a perfect read and I enjoyed every minute of reading it! (Are you sure your not ?) .lol.

It was romantic,funny and a little sad at times. :)

Thankyou for sharing this beautiful story with us :)

I'm off to read sequel...
Angeljo chapter 23 . 8/7/2009