Reviews for Life After Forks
Angeljo chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Amazing story so far!

And I'm loving the humor and romance alot :)

Well done!
SinkingQuickly chapter 26 . 8/6/2009
wow, your story is amazing, especially the epliogue! wow! i love it!
PenTheWillows chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Wow. Just wow. I was laughing my butt off. That fits with my theme of the week: akward situations. Thanks for making me smile. :)
rracieanne83 chapter 26 . 8/4/2009
I just want to sayu did an AWESOME job! I could not stop reading this!
maybeshescrazy chapter 26 . 8/4/2009
*cries*

Are you getting published? As much as I can't wait for Renesmee's story, you should be working on something of your own. You can't deprive the world of a talent like yours.

Thank you. This truly is the sequel to Breaking Dawn, and I can't imagine that it is anything other than what SM would have wanted.
Peace.Love.Volleyball chapter 19 . 8/3/2009
Aww! I'm not a Jacob fan, but I've got tears buildin up in my eyes!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 26 . 8/2/2009
Wow. First things first, I will review this fic. The epilogue was totally amazing. I mean really, I have only seen ones that good in the Twilight Saga Books.

Secondly, The authors note. I think it is brilliant the way you made Audrey symbolise Bella when she was human. I must admit, I wasn't smart enough to totally realise that but I did notice the similarities - I was only one step away from working it out and I feel liek an idiot that I didn't.

Thridly, i'm guessign the bottom bit is a sneek peek and if it is then I think it will be just as awesome as this fic was.

finally I can't wait for the next story.

*- hannah -*
littlemissliketofight chapter 26 . 8/1/2009
I really enjoyed this fic, it's the portrayal of their (Bella's) life in a somewhat more realistic manner, that the good comes with the bad, and companionship and enemies, it's life, and how Bella deals with it is awesome, not to mention the entire Cullen clan.

It is my regret that I will not read your next fic though, as I just don't really like or ship Jacob/Renesmee, with neither of them on my fav character list... best wishes. x
DanielWhite chapter 25 . 7/31/2009
excellent
The Predatory Wasp chapter 26 . 7/30/2009
that new story sounds really amazing.
shayblack chapter 26 . 7/30/2009
Aww, what a sweet ending to an amazing story! I am sad that it ended, but I understand that stories cannot go on forever.

Is "The Prophet's Child" like a sequel?
HellHathNoFuryLikeMine chapter 26 . 7/30/2009
hey sorry i never reviewed, but i did love the story, im sad its ending and i cant wait for the next one to come up, but so im clear, the prophecy thing will be tied up next story?
Tracish chapter 26 . 7/30/2009
Aw, I can't wait for more from you. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this story. It's one of the best around.
NeetNeet chapter 26 . 7/30/2009
I really liked this story. It's an interesting take on how Bella may have felt deep down, about wanting to become a vampire, but not fully understanding the reprocussions(sp?). She was just wanted to be with Edward forever, not that she can only live in a city for a few years and have to move or that she'll never see her "human" family again. But I appreciate the fact that she is really starting to see her life for what it really is, not some fantasy. That people want to kill everyone she loves, and she'll have to fight extra hard every day to keep them all alive and not reveal the truth . But I loved how well the story was written, and I especially like the ending...understanding. Well Done.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 26 . 7/30/2009