Reviews for Life After Forks
TheRestIsUnwritten18 chapter 26 . 7/30/2009
Aw, its over, it was an amzing story

Chellie09 chapter 26 . 7/30/2009
I can't believe it's over. Wow! I cried when Edward said those words. They are so true, she did save him! They're right, sometimes there are no words, and that right there is definitely one of those times! Having the wedding on Isle Esme was perfect, and so simple, so Edward and Bella! That place meant so much to them already, and now it means even more!

I'm glad Bella went full circle to be where she is right now; even happier and more in love with Edward and knowing exactly what her feelings are now, and what they were before. Knowing what Rosalie and Edward felt toward her being changed puts on a whole new perspective on her life now as a vampire and what that actually means.

Thank you to Audrey for helping Bella see that, and helping make their relationship stronger, going beyond soul mates! Like Edward said, their love is epic, going beyond time and space, logic and reason. I don't think there's any better way to describe their love for each other now!

So, they've now moved back to the west coast, to Oregon, and Audrey has been changed into a vampire right? I can't wait for the sequel to be written and posted! Please make it be soon! :D

"... a true Once Upon a Time doesn't have a Happily Ever After. Our story will never have a The End." That is so true!

And I never want their story to end! (Thank God for fan fiction, it never will! Lol!)
RamRam chapter 26 . 7/30/2009
Really amazing end. Almost made me cry.

Can't wait to see Audrey's future and the fight (?) with the Volturi, but for now I'm fine with the love story :)
gossip-bangkok chapter 26 . 7/30/2009

an amazing story!

Love it...

you're a very talented writer..

can't wait read your other stories!

Thank you very much!
missp1987 chapter 26 . 7/29/2009
BRAVO! There is nothing else to say.
AltruisticE chapter 26 . 7/29/2009
so the story's over? Wow awesome story. I cant wait for the next one!
Burntcore chapter 26 . 7/29/2009
Aw man! It sucks that the story is over but at least there is a sequel! I love love love this story and I can't wait to read your next one. Great job! Bravo! :)
TheRestIsUnwritten18 chapter 25 . 7/29/2009
Im, sad that its over, but i will read your next story

missp1987 chapter 25 . 7/29/2009
There is no evidence of your writer's block, Amanda Beth. This is an AMAZING chapter. The only part I was confused by was when Jacob left after finding out the Volturi were coming back, but then was included in the conversation immediately after.

Audrey is an interesting character, and I really like that it appears she will be changed. This could make for some really great twists in the next story. Could she turn against the Cullens? Fight for the Volturi? Hm...

I do hope you have a fight in mind for your next story, and that the Cullens will kick some serious butt!

See you on the Lex!
lolafalana chapter 25 . 7/28/2009
I enjoyed this chapter. I'm ready for the next one...
Chellie09 chapter 24 . 7/27/2009
Oh you've got me crying again! *sighs, trying to keep my emotions under control so I can think straight as I right this*

Audrey's story is amazing, and very sad. In so many ways she is just like Bella, and unfortunately it's Rose that points most of that out. Audrey hit it right on the money when she confronted Bella on everything she had lost, and unfortunately for Bella Edward heard it all, again, and instantly came to the wrong conclusion - even though he only hears one side of the conversation.

Edward doesn't listen when he's asked to do something for a specific reason. He is definitely a guy (sorry to any guys who read this but it's true). I think he acts more human than he realizes. Instead of trusting Bella and letting her have her space with this, he turns around and listens in to her private conversation, knowing full well that she doesn't want him to know these things for his own good. Then, in all his Edward glory, he overreacts.

This is what he wanted, Bella to retain her humanity, although I don't think he realized at first what that really meant. He wanted the good parts to stay and to forget about the bad, the suffering, the hurting. Bella's right, this is who she is, this is her humanity showing through; all of it, the good and the bad. I think they are more alike now than they have ever been before. Bella has the same feelings for Edward that he had about her when she was human. The finally understand that.

"Whatever had been broken between us since Audrey's arrival was beyond healed. We share pain and fear. We share happiness and love. We went beyond soulmates." Oh, I'm so happy for them! I don't know how you can go beyond soul mates, but I'm glad they have! Yay! A wedding, vampire wedding, for Edward and Bella! I'm so excited! :D

I hate to see this story end, but I'm excited about the sequel(s?) to come!

I really like the idea of this prophecy, and I would like to see that battle commence. But at the same time I understand if you don't put it into this story right now. It's something that sounds like it might take a long time to happen with a lot of preparation that's best suited for it's own story. Ah Aro, at it again. He'll never give it a rest will he? (Ha ha, yea I know, not funny) :P Although I think he's learned from his mistakes last time, now that he knows what doesn't work against Bella at least.

So Anatoli cant' be trusted to be on their side, and Caius went to confront him and get him to join the guard, or something like that? Did I understand that right? Wow, that totally sucks. But, if he's one of those that would easily switch to whatever side is winning, that means that the Volturi can't trust him either - do 'they' know that? Hm... interesting. He can never be trusted again by anyone. Wow.

That's good the Cullens know they still have some friends they can count on in a time of need! Would the rest of their witnesses from the last confrontation come back to help support them as well, like Tia and Benjamin? I hope so! It also seems like Seth isn't that eager to stay human either, like he wants to stay with Jake, in their own little pack, and with the Cullens. :D Would the pack help again this time, what's left of the pack anyways?

So when are you going to update again? I can't wait to find out what happens next! :D PLEASE, don't take too much longer! This story is awesome! I can't believe I've reached the last chapter so far, I want to keep reading, now! Lol! :D
twilightobsessedmomofone chapter 24 . 7/27/2009
This is my first review...and I wanted to say that I have loved every minute of reading your story. I particularly like the fanfiction that follows SM's canon, and I have to rank yours among the best that I have read here. I look forward to more.
SlicVic chapter 24 . 7/27/2009
this was a very sad but sweet chapter! so what chapter are you going to? are you making a sequel or just dropping this story all together? if its the second one i hope not, cause this story is amazing!
Chellie09 chapter 18 . 7/27/2009
You're right, we are all living on borrowed time. You never know when someone you know, or someone you love will leave this world forever.

Friday night, a 16 year girl was killed in a deadly car accident when her 19 year old boyfriend lost control of the speeding vehicle. It was determined that alcohol was involved.

At any moment one of us could be lost forever from this world.

*stepping on soap box (hope you don't mind)*

If anyone else reads these reviews, I strongly urge you all to PLEASE NOT DRINK AND DRIVE! It's not worth it. And even though I have a 'lead foot' and I admit that I am a 'speed demon', the posted speed limits, going around corners and S-bends especially, are there for a reason. There is not point in going 60 mph over the speed limit, even if you are sober. Don't be stupid when you get behind the wheel of a car. Unless you get paid as a race car driver, and even then keep it on the track, life is not a race so don't treat it like one.

*stepping off soap box (thank you)*

This chapter also hit another nerve for me. The fact of loosing a parent.

A friend of mine from school who I grew up with as neighbors lost her father to cancer recently, just a few days after the doctor told them he had about 6 months left.

I can not imagine how she must be feeling, or what Jake is going through in this story, but I can kind of see Bella's pain in knowing that her father is still alive, but that she may have to say goodbye to him forever also.

It's good that Bella and Jake have each other to get through this, they are both in the same boat and the only ones in that boat as well. They need each other now more than ever before. I'm glad that Edward understands how much Bella and Jake still mean to each other as best friends, forever.

This last weekend has been a tough one for me, first with the car crash that happened right outside my parents house, and the memorial service for my neighbor. This chapter just brought it all home.

Thank you for writing this!

Now on to read more and attempt to hopefully dry my eyes!
SlicVic chapter 18 . 7/24/2009
i can't get enough of this story. you are a truly talented writer and storyteller. i just finished chapter 18 and thought it was amazing. i loved the idea that bella gets to stay in touch with her human self by visiting angela and ben. billy's death was so sad, but written great. i loved what jake said at the end: "We're in this together Bells, right?" He asked in such earnest. I knew what he meant. This was only the first time that we'd have to say goodbye to someone we love, and far from the last. "Forever."

this definitely summed up the chapter well. cant wait to continue reading :)
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »