Reviews for Life After Forks
RamRam chapter 15 . 7/24/2009
OMG (or OME :) )This is amazing. I was searching for someone writing something "after", how it will be in a new school and stuff, not just "if X didn't happen" ( and I thought this before i read on your profile). Thanks. And you wrote so much. How many word pages? And your plot is really interesting... Luv it
lolafalana chapter 24 . 7/23/2009
NO BATTLE? My heart... it's broke. /3

Regardless, this was a much better chapter then the last. Great job!
Chellie09 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
OME! This was amazing! So hilarious!

I love the way Bella handled Derrick! Lol! That was awesome! "Ten to one it would bruise." I agree! He deserves a bruise! It'll be a reminder to stay away from not only her but the rest of the family! :D Go Bella!

I like the inverted shield! Edward's always wanted to read Bella's mind, and now he can without any others! :D

I think you've captured Edward's reaction perfectly! Although I think they are a little short with Nessie, I understand how confusing it must be with her mature mind and child's body. Edward's little moment with her sitting on his lap was priceless and so adorable! I want to see more father/daughter moments like that, along with mother/daughter moments and moments with the three of them together!

Ah the sex talk! Lol! Emmett's reaction was perfect! Lol! You're right, I was laughing my head off as soon as that part started! Oh, Edward! I feel so sorry for him too! It's no wonder he couldn't stand it! And I understand completely why he wont talk to Jake about it - he'd not only be talking to Jake but seeing the mental pictures and hearing his thoughts. Yea, not good! Unless! Bella goes with him and blocks Jake's mind! But I highly doubt that Edward would even be up for that idea! Lol! :P

I don't normally review until I've read every chapter that's posted, but this was absolutely hilarious that I couldn't pass it up! :D On to read more! ... :D
SlicVic chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
i love, love, LOVE this story! im only on chapter ten but its still so good. i thought the chapters with charlie were awesome and all the fun high school stuff is the BEST! this prophecy thing should be interesting to, looking forward to catching up! :)
JazzGirl317 chapter 24 . 7/22/2009
AmandaBeth

I bit the bullet and created an ff account. At least this way, I can review here rather than on the Lex... :-)

Wow, talk about a roller coaster! In that last passage, my emotions were everywhere. I wanted to shake Bella for lying to him, hurting him. Then, I wanted to shake Edward for making it all about him. Then I wanted to hug and kiss them both, hide them behind me so that they can have their intertwined existence without interuptions.

Good lord. Talk about preadolescent hormones. Ness swings from hating poor Audrey to wanting her as a new sister. Jeez. That girl is a piece of work.

But, what continues to impress me most is your keen understanding of these characters. You bring them back to us in such a strong way, so viscerally linked to the originals. That talent continues to amaze me. Thank you.
YoursTruelyBluely chapter 24 . 7/22/2009
I read the first 24 chapters of this in one night (my favorite twilight fanfic btw) - now after waiting for this chapter I finally decided to write a review

I was glad to see the confrontation between Edward/Bella about her regrets and such. Its been building up for a long time and I was glad to see Edward's explosion - I love the way you wrote it. I loved Bella's explanation too, although it did seem to me that Edward calmed down awfully quickly without any questions or whatnot.

Great update and keep going; we're waiting for more! )
Tracish chapter 24 . 7/22/2009
Aww. I didn't see that coming. That's so sweet, I can't wait for the wedding.
shayblack chapter 25 . 7/22/2009
aww. At first I thought Audrey was a bitch, but now I see that she just has no one else, and that hurts. When she said that to Bella, and Edward overheard, I thought I was going to hate him. But, Like Always, I love how you wrote things. This was a touching chapter.
BluBird chapter 25 . 7/22/2009
Great chapter! Edward and Bella bring tears to my eyes. I can't wait for the wedding. Great story, please update soon. When will the Volturi find some other coven to torment?
Tracish chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
Oh boy. The tears were falling after this one.
apgirl chapter 25 . 7/22/2009
Great story and very well written!

I very much enjoyed reading it and hope to read more stories from you
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 25 . 7/22/2009
Aw, the chapter is bringing tears to my eyes. i really love it. Teh outburst was totally aweosme. Admittedly Edward was starting to scare me too but I still thought it was totally amazing!

I cannot wait for the next chapter!

And I am glad you told us there will be no fight scene otherwise I would have got to the last chapter and wondered what the hell happened. I probably would be waitign for a sequel or something but if I know there's no chapter I can just hope and pray for a sequel rather than expect it. )

*- Hannah -*
fanatic707 chapter 25 . 7/22/2009
Noo it can't be over! It's my favorite! Anyways, this chapter was one of the best...great writing I loved the realization between Bella and Edward. Thanks!
MaryV121 chapter 25 . 7/21/2009
aw, great chapter. I love the part where Edward ask Bella to marry him again. so romantic! :-)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 25 . 7/21/2009
At least now it's understood why Bella has been acting so off
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »