Reviews for Lights Out
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great fic! Am going straight on to read the sequel, excellent!

:D
jaredpaderlecki chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
! PLEEEEAASSSSEEEEE?

Pretty please? I'll give you a cookie?
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Mmmm, I do love the Johnny whumps! Especially when he's being a badass on top of it! Much loves, gonna go read the next ones now. ;)
Captain Shanks chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Seriously, seriously only one chapter NOOOOOOOO! I love Johnny, you gotta give more than that. Update soon please
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
OMG! Amazing...totally amazing!
brookiwinchester chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
is retribution like a follow up to this?
memvvd chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Great story!

I noticed that there's alot more to this story so I have to catch up.

I love Johnny and Dr. Doom esp.

Poor Johnny! He's going to get better right?

Keep up the good work.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
ah ur a life saver my writers block just got cured and ijust might be able to sleep tonight thanlks to ur incredibly evil genius
emptybecauseivedeleted chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I think that you should continue it, it's very good,and i'd love to see how they reacted.

I really liked when it seemed like Sue was feeling Johnny's pain.

-well done- :D
Autumnights chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
AH! JOHNNY NO! STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT! Oh wait, lights out, right.

I'd leave a longer review but i have to continue this! Onto the next fanfic! Away!
tagalonglovers chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hello :) I was actually reading the sequel to this sequel when I realized there was more behind it. Silly me! haha. This was very interesting, lots of action and angst (wonderful combination) but still enough writing skill that you were able to tie up loose ends and not make him seem like a crybaby.

And then the stabbing. Jesus, that was intense :)

I was, however, a little confused at first about something Ben said, but after I had read the rest (particularly the 'earlier that day')I realized what you meant. Very nice job, clearing that up!

Wonderful job, I'm onto the next installment!
TheNightshade43 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
nice story. There were a few spelling errors but nothing horrid. Trust me my spelling isn't that perfect XD

I love how you showed Johnny's weaker side without making it a stereotype. can't wait to read more
xxClois-LuverXX chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
please keep going!
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I definitely think that you should write a multi-chapter ficlet of this story! It's very good! Plus, it's a Johnny-centric (which are always my favorites!), so you win there! Please update whenever it's possible for you to! XD Keep up the good writing!

Dark Respite
scifigirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Write more please! This story has so much potential, one down three to go Johnny injured. Please write more. :)