Reviews for A True Romantic
TheLoneWanderer chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Haha i always knew there was something going on with those two. Especially since they only have one bed...
LillyWhiteRosePetals chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
your writing is so smooth.

this story was almost comical how Berrett is in such denial.

very nicely put together.
MissPumpkinHead chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Now you've got me convinced that those two really are together. Hehe. I love the way you wrote Barrett. His attitude pissed me off in the game, but now I think I like him a lot more thanks to this little fic. Thank you for writing and sharing!
RustyPaperclip chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
ARGH! THIS IS AWESOME! 3

I read this 5 times in one sitting...

I love how you characterised Barrett! He doesn't get enough attention, really, which is such a shame... but you totally did him justice here.
BucklesintheSun chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Totally enjoyable- I see that kind of vibe around Barrett and Murphy as well.
Murder Junkie chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
The only thing better than ghoul love is GAY ghoul love. Always wondered if I was the only one who thought those two were brewing more than ultra jet down there... Glad I'm not! Also, you wrote this perfectly. Love it. *laughs* It has made my gloomy rainy day a little brighter. (Here's to hoping for rainbows!)
lonely 27 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
great..love it
Crystal chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Now, I'm not the world's biggest boy ghoul on boy ghoul enthusiast... But this has to be one of the cutest stories you've written. :D Just imagining Barrett getting angry over the little "Sugar Bimbo" sniffing around Murphy just a tad too much... It made me giggle. A lot. Your writing makes me a happy girl. Keep it up!
Colvine chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
So, I've gotta be honest and say that I had no who those two were for a minute. But then I figured it out, and now I quite like this story. They're... cute.
DDG chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I want more Murphy/Barrett. Moar!

You've made them very adorable together. And maybe adorable's not the right word, but I'm not sure what else to describe it as. :)