Reviews for I Give you the Sky
TickingHellZzz chapter 1 . 7/4
Really nice.
readingpower chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Awesome story, it as really awesome to read.
Maicera chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
... I love this *_* Even though it's a bit sad that Authur's feelings for Alfred were not reciprocated (not that he ever confessed anyway), it's nice to see that he's able to move on. And Francis is so sweet here. 3
AssitancePrevention chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I like it. I really, really like it. I don't know any other words to explain it. I'm a simple person with simple words that describe the whole range of my emotions. I'm not articulate, nor good at speaking and critiquing others or their works at all, but I can express my emotions. And I have to say, I like it. In fact, I'll even go as far as to say I love it. It's amazing. Thank you.
Q3APo chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
this is so beautiful. you make they so in character. how arthur feel about aflred, and still naive alfred and fancis who keep stayong with arthur. it make me sad and happy at the same time. wonderful fic. two thumbs for you
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Sob
That was so bittersweet and beautiful!
Crazed King chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Cute!
mikan27lover chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is so beautiful and moving.. *cry* The part that hit me the most is when arthur say "I give you the sky" to alfred who's don't understand what he mean.. I hope he understand one day..
Alfred is clueless, francis is always there as a constante presence And arthur's feeling is so sweet.. The way you describe their relationship is so simple but still full of feels
Thank you for such a beautiful piece of story *is still crying*
Zeao chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aww that's so sweet :')

I liked how Arthur was struggling with his past, but then got over it. I like how the way he got over it wasn't dramatic, and it just sort of happened. America might get it someday, or at least, I hope he does.

Fabulous ending... I think I'm smiling like some sort of lovestruck fool... It was beautiful. If this was your first fic, then I'm highly impressed. You certainly have some talent.

When people speak, make sure to use " " instead of ' '

It was a great little read overall ;]
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is brilliant! You did a fantastic job!
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Beautifully written, sad yet somehow positive. Adored it.
LucyMoon1992 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Loved it, was awesome, sad but awesome :)
thisisgoodbyeisntit chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Such a gorgeous fic! It's rare to see francexenglandxamerica ones and this was done masterfully. Amazing, amazing.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wonderful! One of the most realistic and beautiful fics I've ever read.
BirdieInATree chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Fascinating and wonderful, truly you have captured whatever idea you were going for. I love how you wrote Francis, but every character was spot on! The dialogue was well worded and filled with double meanings, which is always nice to see, even in fanfiction.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »